Truth or dare action ou vérités

When you reached your room, you were out of breath. You had walked back but all the effort was draining you. Blood was still trickling from your wounds. You opened the door and walked into your room. 

Your eyes trailed over to the bed. You stumbled forwards and fell onto it. You grunted and sat up on the bed. You grabbed the cables. You were sure they were what made you better.

And, now after having been off them for some time you were feeling drowsy. You twirled the cable in your right hand. You looked at the hole in the flesh, and approached the cable. 

You pushed the wire into your flesh. There was a severe pinch and then liquid started pouring into your veins.

You didn't know what it was but it felt so good you didn't care. Your eyes closed in relief. You put the other wires inside your flesh. 

The relief was so, well, relieving that you laid your head on your pillow and drifted into sleep.

..............................................................................................................................

You slept blank and for the first time when you woke up you weren't bleeding. Your eyes fluttered open. You looked to your left.

You felt sad and rather empty as you saw an empty chair where you had hoped to see Steve. But on the chair was a platter and a brown paper.

You sat up but that made you grow dizzy. You weren't getting any better. You looked at the platter of food: meat, salad, an apple, a water bottle and, of course, bread.

You ate it all up as though you weren't on an army diet. You looked at the note and saw in neat handwriting "Eat up. I'm on a meating. Meet you up at two. Don't move.-S" you smiled.

Well, at least he had an excuse. Your dizziness was getting worse and therefore you decided to lay down on the bed. 

You were bored. Your eyes were tired so there was no point in trying to find a book that  could entertain you. You glanced around the room. 

Something caught your attention. It was a gray box. You stared at it. Suddenly there was a click and lights flickered across the box. You jumped in your bed, hiding behind the covers. You heard noises, so you peaked from your covers.

On the screen there was a man holding the odly shaped weapon and was pointing straight at you. You gulped. Maybe he hadn't seen you.

"Get out, slowly. Hands raised." No. He saw you.

You slowly pushed of the covers and slid your bare feet onto the cold ground. You raised your hands. 

"I know you're here." 

"Well, I just in front of you, so you should probably get it all over with." You were preaparing a tactic of self defense to neutralize the man until you realized it would be hard with your wires still attached to you skin.

"I know you are here."

"Well, obviously. Can you please just cut to the chase?"

Suddenly the image changed to a girl. Wait there was another person in the box. You unhooked yourself from the monitor and walked towards the box. Then it suddendly bolted to the image of a man. 

He was still carring his weapon, then he said "I got you." and started to shot. 

You hit the ground. Hands were over your head. Your tubes were yanked out of your flesh. Blood trickled out of your wounds. You winced. 

Guns shots resonated across the room. You were scared. Of course, you had been in many life threatening emergencies but this. This just made it all more real. Your eyes were shut. Your heart was beating abnormally fast.