out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what you would think of me once you saw what I did." You said

"It's alright now." He says.

You move out of Steve arms and stand. He joins you.

"I found something quite interesting. Come and see. We can get out of here and give our report if it works."

He grabbed your arm, not tightly just enough so he could stop you from walking away.

You were pulled in close to his chest. His eyes wandered to your lips and his hands hovered above your hips. His eyes then lifted to yours,

"May I?" He asked.
You smiled and answered "you may."

He closed the gap between your lips. His hands fell on your hips. You rested your hands on his forearms and slowly slithered up his arms until they were around his neck. Then you closed them and made a loop of them.

You decided to play cheeky. You used your arms to drag Steve forwards. He smiled through the kiss and his arms moved upwards so they were around your upper chest. His hands were flat across your back.

For a scary moment, you thought he might feel your bra against his skin but then you thought you have two layers of clothing and even if he does: so what? It's not like he's gonna unhook it.

He started kissing your jaw. This was a resent development but you liked it. You arched your back in pleasure and laughed lightly.

Steve grabbed your waist again and lifted you. You hooked your legs behind his back and steadied yourself with your arms so you wouldn't fall off.

Steve hands wandered behind your back and finally stopped near your neck. He was touching your hair not in a way that was creepy or painful just sweat. He kissed your neck again. Leaving a cold trial of kisses behind him.

You leaned in and kissed Steve's check. He blushed.

he blushes when I am just kissing his check, that's extreme.
Your hands held Steve collar firm. You were so close to each other that your chests touched.

You kissed his neck and slowly worked your way up to his ear. When you were close enough you whispered in his ear: "I don't mean to interrupt but we need to find a way to get out of here."

Steve slipped of your pullover from your shoulder and you could feel cold air on it. He lowered his head down and kissed your collarbone. He then went to the edge of your shoulder, kissed your collarbone one last time making you shiver and set you down.

"It's getting harder to stop." Steve said, wrapping his arm around your waist.
You laughed and walked towards the computer screen.

"How do you know how to work that thing. Your from the Middle Ages and this is really recent."

You eyed him and said "Underestimation is always a man's greatest disadvantage."

He just smile and led you on. You were in front of the screen and were about to readjust your chair when Steve did it for you. You flashed a smile as a thank you and turned the computer on.

You showed something to Steve. A map.
"This is a map of this lab. The red dot is the fear landscape room. We'll have to go down the third hall and exit. That's the simple part. Of all goes well, seven to eight guards at each crossing.
I looked at Isabella's systems and I determined that It takes her ten minutes to be on the place of action, approximately. So we'll have to be fast and discreet.
Now to this." You pointed to the engine on your skull.