Meeting Loki.

Thank you for reading my story. I thank everyone who reads this story.

You woke up. Your eyes were staring at the ceiling. It was dark. Your legs were burning. You took of the captain America outfit and put your hospital gown, praying it would help. It didn't. Your legs felt like they were on fire. Your bandages were red and blood started dripping on the floor. You hadn't reattached yourself to the monitor last night.

You sat down, teers flowing down your checks. You were crying silently. It hurt to much to sob much louder. The bed was getting drenched in blood. You moved and say on the floor. The floor soon became red around you.

Blood was flowing. You were dealing dizzy. You sobbed. It hurt. Moving hurt. Sobbing hurt. Everything hurt. You tried to talk. You strained your voice so that anyone could hear you.

Your voice that was once comfident and strong was now weak and unsure. You couldn't last the night. Not if no one heard you. No one would even if you were yelling. Your weakened state could hardly walk.

Tears were mixing with the blood. Your eyes had amused to the light. Your hands were pale white. You knew it was sign of blood loss. You swallowed back your saliva. Then you started coughing. Your throat expelled the moist substance. Your eyes were watching more blood excape your mouth.

Crying was making the matters worse. Your hands reach for the floor in front of you. You could see they were touching the floor but you couldn't feal your fingers. You were dangerously pale and very dizzy.

You used all your vocal cords, all your strength to say one word. "Steve! " you chocked on more blood flowing through your mouth and nose.

You heard noises. Your vision was turning black. You could see small Steve. He was yelling 'Medics'. He came to you, ignoring all the blood he cradled you in his arms. He hummed and rocked you back and forth.

"Stay (y/n). Stay. Just a few more minutes. Make everyone proud. Stay awake."

Steve thought it was hopeless. He was a hopeful man but the sight of all the blood was unthinkable. It was impossible to survive that. He cursed himself for not having put you on the monitor. He cursed himself like he had never done before.

You muttered two words almost no one could hear except Steve "Language soldier."

Then your world faded into black.

**********************************************************************************************

You heard before you could see.

"I am afraid, sir, we can't give her anymore drugs. Her liver will fail otherwise." My doctor explained.

"Then you can cut my liver in half. We have the same blood type." Steve offered hopefully

"Yes, but in your current body state and with all the sickness you have or had, it would be as though sealing her death certificate."The doctor's voice was pitiful.

"What can I do?" Steve asked, voice laced with consern and sadness.

"Nothing. Just make sure she stays attached to the monitor. Eats a lot more. Drinks much more. And rests. It was already unlikely she would survive until Stark comes back. Now, well it's virtually impossible."

"Don't you say that. Don't you dare." Steve shouted

"I am sorry sir."

"Leave." Steve's voice was dangerously low. Their were footsteps. A door slammed shut.