AIM's got plans

"Steve. WAKE UP!" You yelled.

His eyes fluttered open. You sighed "don't do that again. I already told you if you fall asleep with those bruises you might never wake up."

He breathed. "You can fall asleep when you are in Stark Tower with medication."

You checked his bruises. They'd gotten worse. The skin around the wounds were infected. He was definitely not going to survive if he fell asleep.

You grabbed the sheet that had been your bed sheet. It was stained. Not clean. You cut the bits of sheet that weren't blood stained and wrapped them around the wounds that were the worst off.

You ripped the lower part of your agent's uniform so it cut off mid-thigh. You gayteered that and wrapped it around tightly the wound that was losing the most blood.

"They knew. They knew I would come." Steve said. His eyelids dropping.

"Don't be rediciulous. They couldn't. Why are you even saying that?"

"They had all the things ready to extract my blood." He said.

"They probably did it as a last minute thing."

"(y/n), There was a full lab prepared."

You were quiet for a moment, not knowing what to say. You went over the entire possibilities.

You gotten the imformation from S.H.I.E.L.D. but they wouldn't have given that imformation away.

"We will sort it all out when we get to Statk Tower." You said.

Steve nodded. The truck was at the gates and you said: "We are going to have to jump off as soon as the truck gets past the gates."

The gates creaked open. You knew they weren't the same gates you had been through because those were left on the ground.

The truck advanced. You stood ready to jump off. Steve stood as best he could but was still wobbly.

"Now." Steve said.

You both jumped off. Luckily, Steve didn't hurt himself. You did though, nothing serious. A cut on your lower calf.

You stood wincing at the sight of the cut. It was not big but a bit of metal had lodged itself in it. You coudn't take it out with your hand. The metal was too deep.

You walked towards your camouflaged jeep. Suddenly, the driver of the truck realized what had happened and took out a gun from his seat. He stopped the car, called for back up and started shooting. Unfortunately, you weren't in the right shape for running. It was more of a doddle. You turned , surprised at the worker's bad aim when you realized it was because he hit Steve every time.

"Steve. No. Get up. We can do this. Don't give up." You said. You reached down and hawked his body so you were holding his entire wait but his legs were still being dragged on the ground.

Bam.

You felt a strong force hitting you in the back. You fell with Steve on the ground. The worker came towards you. He probably thought you were dead. You waited for him to be at knee level. You then sharply hit the workers ankle. He fell. You grabbed his gun.

Your car was to far. You didn't know how to drive and Steve was in no condition to do so.

"Truck. Drive us to New York. Stark Tower."

It was either Stark Tower or S.H.I.E.L.D. but you were pretty sure S.H.I.E.L.D. would not like it if we revealed one of its bases.

You walked towards the truck. But this time you had the advantage. You had a gun, a truck and a driver who would lead you exactly the place you wanted to go.