Your story

This story is for girls... Read to the end the start may seem a bit weird...

Born in the middle ages in France.

You are born during the time of the hundred year on-and-off war between the French and the English.

You live 10 years rather peacefully until the English attack France's north west barrier.

You lose your parents (and siblings) during the attack. Your best friend Luc saves you from the hands of the rather ruthless English ( don't mistake me I love the English and their Tea? a gift from God.)

Luc becomes ,your only family and than he steals your heart.

Sadly, two years later he joins the army leaving you alone.

You decide you want to join the army. Your decisions were humoured by the French authorities. that was until you cut off Luc's commanding officer's left ear.

Rather than torturing you, they let you go in battle without armour or nutrition. You fight your way to the front lines with a sword you received from a fallen comrade and fought off with other men the English off your lands but not off the country.

Your team disrespected you very often for being a women and therefore you cut your hair and wore a man's breastplate. You changed team and they followed you to your every command.

You killed lots of men but that was because you were the brain and not the brawn.

You fought of all the English but as you did so Spain joined with the English and you fell on the battle field.

The rest, a blur.

Your second in command had a strange belief that if you were covered in honey you would survive the war and your legacy would carry on your name forever.

Witch could not have been the fact for you were a woman and a soon as you married your husband's name would be yours. But anyway, you rested for nine hundred years in a coat of honey in a old church that afterwards became a HYDRA lair.

You had no idea of this until the Avengers found you.

You died at fourteen and woke up the eldest human being on Earth...