Blacked out

"Don't...do it...(y/n)." Karma muttered saying his last words before passing out.

You lost control and your mind became pitch black. You didn't know what was going on around you, but everyone else did. Those who tried to call out to you, will never reach you.

Your body form began to change into a wolf's. Though it was different. Your fur became pitch black, your eyes were red- full of bloodlust. (You look like the wolf in the media.) Even if you were a wolf, they could tell you were making an evil grin.

Takaoka gulped frightened hut continued to keep his composure.

"(Y/n)!" The class cried out. You didn't hear them. Karasuma, who wanted to go over there and do something about it, was useless about it right now. The way to get to your side was cut off. It looks like everyone will just have to count on your instincts and wait till you get back to normal. Hopefully you don't commit murder though.

The two of you circled around each other keeping a slight distance from each other. At the moment you stopped, you pounced on him, easily taking him down. You looked at him in the eyes. Your eyes were filled with curiosity, anger, and sadness.

"N-n-n-nice. I-i-i-inu." He whimpered.

You took a claw and pointed it towards his bear chest. Even with his clothes on and you barely touching his chest, blood was already throbbing out. Without a moment of hesitation, you pressed down harder and dug through his skin. He screeched in pain and you went for another strike. You kept continuing this and he looked like the insides of his body was about to come out. At this rate, he'll definitely be dead.

Your anger got the best of you and you felt your chest grow tight. You looked at him with bored eyes and started throwing him around, teasing him for how useless he is.

"I'm so bored." You thought. You decided to finish him off and remove his head. The moment you were about to chomp his head off, you remembered Karma.

"(Y/n)." Karma said in your head. An image of him appeared. He smilied cheerfully, a smile that you'd only be able to see.

"Urusai." You croaked.

"(Y/n)." He called out again.

"Urusai. Urusai. Urusai." You said annoyed.

Flashbacks of you and Karma played.

*~*~*~*
"Ne (y/n), do you wanna go to the park and play fetch after school?" Karma asked.

"Yeah! I-i mean, sure..."

*~*~*~*
"Fetch!"

"Got it!"

"Wow, your fast here's a treat for you!"

"Stop treating me like a dog..." >///<

*~*~*~*
"Wooow! The views so pretty!"

"Not as pretty as you."

"...you're just saying that..."

*~*~*~*
"(Y/n), will you go out with me?"

"Of course!"

*~*~*~*
"Don't...do it...(y/n)."

"KARMA!"

*~*~*~*

"Oh that's right...I remember now. I have to save Karma..."

Light shined onto your face. By the time you opened your eyes, you were back to normal and the scene in front of you changed. Takaoka was being taken away, still injured though, and Karma was put into a hospital bed and had one of the masks, that would help him breathe better, on.

"Your finally awake?" Nagisa asked. You looked up at him and looked around your surroundings.

"Where am I?

"We're on a helicopter. We're going back to the island.

"What about Karma?"

"Huh?"

"Karma. I saw him on one of the hospital bed carriers. Is he gonna die?" You asked teary eyed.

"About that...he...might not have much time left. Gomene."

"You're... Kidding right?"