Christmas Special! Part 1

"Neh, Karma. Your birthdays tomorrow right?"

"Yeah..."

"And Christmas's tomorrow too right?"

"What's your point."

"Well you don't get as much presents because you're born on an important date. Don't you get bothered by it?"

"Not really. It's not like I ever receive presents anyways."

"Huh, why not?"

"There's no one to celebrate Christmas or my birthday with me."

"Gomen. Looks like you won't have anyone to celebrate with this year either..."

Even though I'm dating Karma, I won't be able to be with him. What a horrible girlfriend I am.

This year, your going to be at the (just pick a random place as long as it isn't Japan xD) to celebrate Christmas with your family. It's to bad you can't take Karma along with you.

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to it already."

"But Karma, I really want to spend this year with you! I don't want you to be alone."

"You have a family. You should spend time with them."

"Well, your technically apart of my family too you know."

"I guess so."

"I'll ask my parents if I could stay with you. Bye!" You ran ahead if Karma and waved. He stopped in his tracks and waved at you as well, going towards his home.

Your POV

"Moooooom!" You called.

"What is it?!" She yelled back.

"Can I stay with Karma this year for Christmas?"

"No."

"But why?"

"Well why can't you stay with us?"

"Karma never has anyone to celebrate Christmas or his birthday with! His parents are always over seas, they don't even care about him."

"Wait, your saying he's been living alone all this time?"

"Well since he was 7, yeah."

"Forget that, he's gonna start living with us!"

"Huh?"

"We can't leave a child all alone!"

"Mom he's not a child anymore..."

"Well the way he acts basically makes him a child still."

"Good point."

You walked into your room and called Karma. After the second ring, he answered.

"Hello, Karma?"

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow your gonna start living with us."

"....what do you mean?"

"My mom doesn't like the fact that your living alone. Plus if you also live with us as a family, you get to come with us to the trip."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, but your gonna have to get your parents permission."

"As if. Then, I'll start packing."

"Okay."

The two of you hung up. You were excited that he was going to stay over at your house, every. Single. Night.

You got up from your bed and went downstairs to tell your mom the news. She smiled with joy, happy of the thought of having a 'son'. She prepared the extra room still smiling.