Date part 2

He took your hand and lead you to where you guys were going .Though then again you don't know where you are going...

"We're here." He said.

"Finally." He took off the blind fold and you were on a landscape (where the grassy mountains are) and you were surprised by the view. You could see almost everything from there and it was a really good place for picnic areas. And what's more is that you guys were the only ones there.

"It's so pretty..." You said amazed.

"But I see something prettier." Karma said looking at you.

"Really where?!" He sweat dropped at you comment.

"It's you, you baka." All you did was blush.

"T-thank you."

"Don't worry about it... You didn't eat anything did you?"

"I did but I'm not full."

"Let's eat then." He took out a blanket and some food.

"Woah! Did you make all of this food Karma-kun?!"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I never knew you that you could cook! And it all looks good!"

He didn't say anything but you could tell he was pleased to hear that. He was done setting everything up and you guys ate. You were eating some rice balls and mochi while he was eating omollets.

"Mm! This is really good Karma-kun!" You said smiling.

"Its just a rice ball. There's nothing important about it really."

"But since you made it, it tastes 10 times better and way more special! You said grinning.

He smiled at your comment. "Only 10 times more? I expected alot more then that you know."

"100 times more!"

"That's really low (y/n)-chan."

As you guys were talking about how many times his cooking is better then the original, he suddenly stopped talking.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're acting strange Karma-kun."

"Shhh. Someone's watching us." You nodded.

"Come out." He said in a serious tone.

There came out a large number of people. You then realized that it was the whole entire class-E including the teachers.

"What are you guys doing here?" You said curiously while panicking.

"Ahaha nothing really." The blue haired male said.

"Oh really -_-"

"We were spying in you guys because we wanted to see how your date was going."
Said Rio.

"Go home!" You said irritated. "Can we just have our time alone today?"

"O-okay." They said shocked.

"A-ah sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you guys."

"Don't worry about it. It was our fault trying to spy on you guys anyways." Said kayano.

"But before you guys leave. How'd you guys know we were dating?" Karma said still serious.

"We didn't. We just saw you guys walk out of (y/n)-san's house and you guys were dressed up nicely so we thought you guys were dating." Nagisa said."Anyways were gonna leave you guys alone now so bye!"

After they left you and Karma went back to where you left off.

"So (y/n)-chan~ I have a ball with me again. Wanna play?" He said teasingly.

"No why would I." You said blushing.

After a few seconds there wasn't a single sound made by you guys.

"I know you want to (y/n)-chan~." Karma finally said.

"AAAH FINE THROW THE BALL!" You said while turning to your dog form.

"Fetch!" He threw the balk and you fought it with ease returning it back and forth.

"Hey (y/n) why don't you use your powers to kill koro-sensei?"

"I did once remember? When I transfered here."

"But that was the only time. You should use it more often."

"But..." You trailed off before finishing the sentence.

"Let me guess. Your scared aren't you. That they won't like you anymore because if your power."

"How'd you know?"

"Because you never mention anything about your powers and when people ask you to activate it you never want to."

"That's not the only reason though. Whenever I focus onto a fight or I panick, I become really violent and you never know what will happen. I won't memorize anyone's face, but that's only when I'm in the zone, but still it scares me. I might hurt you without even knowing. And everyone will be scared of me after." You said about to cry.

"Then, why do you show it to me all the time?" Karma said. "Plus even if you were to forget and go out of control, I'll always protect you and turn you back to your original state. Without even you hurting anyone."

"Promise?"

"Promise...unless its someone I hate."

"Oi."

You guys smiled at each other and right when the sun set down, you guys shared a sweet and passionate kiss. You guys pulled back, and stared into each others eyes for a while. You put your foreheads against each other and you both said at the same time:

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you Karma."