School Trip!

Okay guys! This is gonna be a waaaaaaaaay longer chapter then usual just because I feel like making it long! So just enjoy it!~

You were about to get out of your house when you opened the door when saw Karma standing outside of your door.

"What are you doing here?" You said surprised.

"Picking you up obviously."

"I could see that but why?"

"Why not?"

"Good point."

"Let's just go. You didn't forget anything for the trip did you?"

"Nope."

You arrive at school~

"Hey (y/n), Karma, want to join our group?" Nagisa asked.

"As long as (y/n) joins I will." Karma stated.

"Okay. So (y/n), your answer?"

"Why not?"

"Who's the last person? There's Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, (y/n), and me. " Karma said.

"I asked her this along time ago since I had a feeling this would happen. So I asked Kanzaki-san. Sugino said smiling.

She came up to us and bowed. "I never really talked to her now that i think of it." you thought.

You guys left the class and headed for the station. The class-A students were making fun of you guys while you were waiting in line but you guys just ignored it.

"Hey I never seen her before. Is she really in class-E. She looks really smart and pretty." One person said.

"Who knows but since she's in class-E that must mean she's actually more stupid then she looks." another said.

Soon enough people started talking about you and you started feeling uncomfortable. Karma noticed this and walked in front of you and the guys who were talking about you.

"Don't talk about someone you don't even know about you idiots. And if you flirt with her again, I'll kill you." He said smiling.

They were scared to say anything back since they all knew who Karma was. I mean who wouldn't? He's the most violent person in the school. But someone had the guts to say something back.

"Why are you calling us idiots when YOU are the one in class-E?" someone said. Then one after another, people started backing him up.

"Who said I got into class-E for my grades? I got into class-E for beating someone up like you." He said in a serious tone. "Besides, I don't want to hear that from someone who has lower grades then me."

They started backing up and went into the train as fast as possible. He turned back to face you looking relaxed again.

"Are you okay? You look kind of pale."

"Yeah. Thanks for backing me up Karma."

He smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. Everyone saw you and started yelling 'OTP! OTP! OTP!"

You yelled at them irritated,"OKAY WE GET IT WERE "OTP" STOP IT!"

Everyone immediately shut their mouths. "Hai."

"Good." you smiled.

After a few minutes, your ride arrived and you guys hopped in. You and Karma sat next to each other across from Nagisa and Kayano, and right behind them Kanzaki and Sugino.

Kayano stood up from her seat and asked,"Hey do you guys want some drinks I'm gonna stop by the machine."

"I'll come with you." you said with Kanzaki.