Welcome Back!

Warning: This chapter contains several inappropriate things. No not lemons or anything like that but yeah pretty disturbing xD (Just like the first two paragraphs though.)

After a few weeks of treatments and resting, Karma was finally able to come *cough cough* I mean cum back home. Though he was being very horny while he was in the hospital. After all, the cocktor did say that masterbating was the best medicine. *cough cough* he was thinking about reader-chan.

Yeah but anyways a lot of people were CUMING over to visit him. (Sorry puns.) By the time he was able to go back home, (y/n) picked Karma up, happy about his recovery.

"Karma I'm so glad you survived." you cried comical tears.

"Eh, but you looked like you wanted to kill me in that one visit though."

Flashback~

"KARMA DON'T DIE ON ME!" You slammed Karma's head onto the ground and his head started bleeding.

"KARMA!"

End of flashback~

"It was an accident I swear."

"Suuuuure. That whole entire thing was repeating over and over again to the point where I almost got used to it." Karma replied.

"Eheheh." You chuckled nervously. A certain event that was going to happen today popped into your head.

"Ah, Karma. Do you think you could make it on your own to your house?" you asked.

"Yeah. Did something cum (I'm so sorry//slapped) up?" Karma tilted his head.

"Yeah. Make sure to get home safe!" You ran in the opposite direction of his house. He looked confused at the rush. "I wonder what happened." he murmured.

Karma slowly opened his house and stepped inside. It has been awhile since he's heard this much silence. Not to mention, it's really dark too.

"I'm home." He said taking of his shoes before fully entering.

"WELCOME BACK!" Everyone cheered. Karma felt shock go through his whole entire body. He wasn't expecting any of this for him. Because it's him who got hurt, they thought they wouldn't care.

Karma saw everything clearer now that the light was on. How did he not see a large banner going across the room and a bunch of balloons and confetti everywhere?
//
Karma stared at the whole gang. Everyone is here. Everyone is here to celebrate. And the leader of it all, (y/n).

"You guys how'd you all get into my house? Don't make me call the cops on you for breaking into someone else's property~" Karma smirked.

Honestly Karma wanted to cry. It's the first time someone actually cared for him. And its not just one person now. All of his classmates are fully in his heart now. But of course he wouldn't show it because its not really his character ;P

"Forget that, enjoy the celebration!" Sugino said.

Karma smiled warmly before going back to his well known smirk. "Yeah."
//

"(Y/n)." Karma called.

The (h/c) haired girl turned around to see the source of the voice. She smiled at the red head and tilted her head. "What is it?"

He walked towards the shorter girl and placed his head on her shoulder, looking down. "Thank you. For everything."

You smiled before nuzzling against his head. "Anytime."