Introduction

Disclaimer : I do not own the anime or the characters. Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You finally got up from the huge mountain and you saw a black-haired male walk up to you.

"You must be (y/n) (l/n). I'm the P.E teacher of class-E. Call me Karasuma sensei."

You gave him a blunt answer,"Ok."

After he explained everything to you, you were standing outside of the door. You heard koro-sensei call you in.

"Now (f/n) (l/n), please come in."

...silence

"Where could she be?" Koro-sensei and the class looked confused.

That's when a huge plopping noice was heard and koro-sensei panicked. The class saw 2 tenticles there lying in the floor, and they just stared with surprised faceses and speechless.

"Hello Koro-sensei~" You said in a playful voice.

You were hiding in a corner by the ceiling dark enough where nobody could see you.

"(Y/n)-san, can you please get out of you hiding spot and introduce yourself properly?"

"Eh~ your no fun koro-sensei" after you said that, you reminded them of a certain red head who just smirked at the whole situation.

"Hm. She seems interesting. Now, I wonder what she looks like." He thought.

As you dropped down you hiding spot, everyone gasped. There stood a girl with
(h/c) (h/l), and (e/c) eyes.

"She's so pretty." They all said.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n). Nice yo meet you." You smirked.