Date part 1

Next day~

You woke up due to your cell phone ringing and you reached out for it lazily.

"Who is it?" You said in an angered voice.

"Is that how you talk to your boyfriend (y/n)- chan~"

You realized who that owner of the voice was and you freaked out.

"How'd you get my number?"

"Of course I'd know it, I'm your boyfriend after all~" he said in a playful voice.

"Seriously how'd you get it? -_-" you said.

"Koro-sensei gave it to me. Anyways wanna go out somewhere today?"

"Is that seriously what you wanted to say to me at 6 in the morning when we DONT have school?" You said annoyed.

"Mhm. Why?~" you could imagine him on the other side of the phone smiling.

"Sure. What time and where?

"That's a surprise~ I'll pick you up at 12."

"DONT CALL ME AT 6 IM YOUR GONNA PICK ME UP 6 HOURS LATER!"

"Someone's grumpy~"

"Whatever I'm going back to sleep."

10:50 am

You woke up again and panned what you were going to wear today.

"Wait. Shouldn't I be more hyped up about this? I mean were going on a date and not to mention out FIRST date." After you said that you started getting excited.

"I wonder what I should wear~ but wait. I can't get over dressed or out of my character. He'll think I'm weird. But I'm weird already so it wouldn't hurt to be weirder right?" You pulled out a (f/c) dress that went up to your knees, it had no straps, and it was flowy. It also had frills on the top wear the your chest was. You decided to change your hair style so you put your (h/c) into a braid and looked at your self in the mirror. "Perfect." Is what you thought. Now for the shoes you chose something with small heels and they were white to match your outfit. "Man this is really out of my comfort zone." (In this story you usually wear something that isn't girly like sweat pants or something. If you find it gross that you do...just deal with it.)

"Should I put make up? Naaaah." You went downstairs and cooked something for yourself that was light so you wouldn't get full. You finished at exactly 12 and waited for Karma. After a few minutes, you heard a doorbell. You opened it and saw Karma wearing a white T-shirt and on top of it was a blue button up shirt. But you know...opened. He was also wearing gray jeans and black converse. He looked "hot" is what you thought. Karma was also examining you.

"She looks pretty." He thought looking stunned.

You guys didn't say anything at each other just examining and after a few minutes you finally said something.

"Should we get going?"

"Him? Oh yeah..." You see him blushing and you chuckled to your self, not making him notice.

"Oh wait. But before we go, wear this blindfold." He tied the blindfold on you and you just stood there confused.

"Wait your not gonna leave me are you?"

"No why would I, am I that devious? Either way, you would've found me because you have a good sense of smell. You are a dog after all." He said teasing you.

"Be quiet. Even though I have a good sense of smell, I never even smelled you before so I wouldn't know."

"Do you want to?" He asked smirking.

"H-huh?"

"Here then~" you heard him come closer to you, and when you knew he was by you, he reached out for your waist, and pulled you close to him and you could feel his breath.

"Come on sniff~"

"A-are you some kind of perevert?!" You said panicking.

"If you insist~" you felt him pulling away from your waist but you grabbed his hands back.

"F-fine I'll do it. But don't mention this to the others they'll think I'm creepy!"

"Okay~" you grabbed his neck and sniffed him and then his clothes. After that you memorized his smell.

"Done." You said blushing.

"Okay. So if we lose each other you can always find me." He said smiling but you couldn't see it.

"Let's go!" You said excitedly.