Visits

"I choose to live, and be with her. Even if she doesn't remember me." Karma smiled.

The angel was taken aback at his choice. "Why is that?"

"...That's because, we made a promise. To never forget each other, no matter what happens." The pink haired angel smiled softly and closed her eyes.

"Well, looks like you're set up then."

Another woosh of light hit Karma's eyes. He came back to reality. He heard the monitor of his heart beat, it was beating steadily. The doctors and nurses gasped in surprise. Just a while ago, he was this close to dying. ---> ||

"Where am I?" Karma opened his eyes.

"You're in the hospital you idiot!" Kayano, Maemae, Isogay, and Terasucka cried ready to hug him.(weird parings I know.) 

"Ah...its you guys. Why are you here- OUCH THAT HURTS DONT TOUCH ME!" Karma yelled in annoyance and pain from the tight squeezes of hugs. He was about to faint.

"Guys, Karma's about to die! Someone do something! Maehara yelled.

"Eto, eto. Maybe this button will help!" Kayano pressed a green button on the chair. It launched Karma off the bed, making his face crash right into the wall.

"That just made it worse!" Isogai cired.

"I got this!" Terasaka pulled out his taser, ready to shock him.

"Nonono, guys I'm fi- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Karma shouted. He soon passed out after that. He woke up once again, only to find himself in more stitches and wrappings, still composing his cool.

Someone slid he door only to reveal Nagisa, Sugino, and Kanzaki.

"Hey Karma! We're here to bring you a fruits basket." Kanzaki smiled holding the basket in front of her chest.

"Ah, thank you. Just set it down on the table over there."

Sugino saw the first batch of students sitting in a row, bowing their heads. "Uh, what are you guys doing?" he asked.

"It's punishment." Kayano replied.

"I see..."

Sugino observed the room a little more. He saw the green button conected to Karma's bed. "Hey what does this do?" he walked up to the button.

"Don't you dare press that-" And once again Karma launched out of the bed, into the wall making the class worry.

"SOMEONE HELP KARMA'S DYING!" Maehara cried.

"I GOT THIS!" Terasaka cried.

"NONONONO!" Karma yelled. Terasaka shocked Karma making him pass out.

Time skip~

"We're sorry Karma!" The group yelled. 

"Hmph." Karma puffed his cheeks. 

Someone slid the door once again, this time it was (y/n) and Koro-sensei.

"Sup Karma-kun!" (y/n) cheered.

"(y/n)!" Karma gasped then smirked. 

"See I told you she would remember me." Karma thought. 

"I brought you some food." you placed the food on his lap. 

"Arigato." 

"Ah by the way, what are you guys doing?" You asked to the students who were bowing their heads. 

"It's punishment." They all replied.

"Okay...Anyways Karma what does this button do?" you said curiously ready to press the button.

"(y/n), please don't touch it." Karma and your other classmates begged.

"Well if you say so." Koro-sensei who wasn't paying any attention to the students conversation had a 'great' idea in mind.

"What does this do?" 

"KORO-SENSEI DON'T-" 

'SLAM' 

"KARMA-KUUUUUUUUUN!"

"GUYS MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Teraska screeched taking his taser out.

"DON'T YOU'LL KILL HIM!"

SHOCKS

"GAH I DID IT AGAIN!"

"HOLY SHIT KARMA WAKE UP!" you yelled shaking the day lights out of him.

"GUYS HIS HEART STOPPED BEATING!" Maehara panicked pointing at the monitor.

"KARMA DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!" you yelled slamming his head on the floor unconsciously.

"(Y/N) HIS HEADS BLEEDING HIS HEAD!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!"

"NBFANFOIAWFGIUOIF!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 END