Okuda-San?

Time skip to the roof because I'm lazy~

The class reached the rooftop and saw Takaoka together with a girl who looked about your age. You squinted a little more to see if you could get a better look but of course, it didn't work.

You gave in a whiff into your nose as the wind blew and caught her smell. "Her scent smells familiar..."

"(y/n) please come down here alone, if you don't then I'll blow up the antidote." Takaoka crazily spoke. The class looked at you worried, and you gave them a reassuring smile. The unknown girl whispered something to the wicked man. He only sighed at her request. "And bring the red head together with you." You and Karma looked at each other and shrugged. The two of you went to Takaoka's side.

You were able to get a closer look at the girl's face and noticed the familiar...face? Your eyes widened in surprise. You nudged  Karma's shoulder and he let out a little 'hm' in response. "It's Okuda-san!" you whispered in his ear. "Yeah, and?" he whispered back. "What do you mean 'and'? Why is she with Takaoka? Well actually never mind that, WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING?!" You obsereved her out fit. (The one in the pic. Ikr, an't imagine her wearing it either but whatever.) "She looks completely different! Her hairs down, her outfit is not the kind of thing that she would wear, and SHE'S WEARING CONTACTS!"

"I have a couple ideas of why but I'm not telling."

 "Why not?" 

"Just because."

"Can you two stop your bickering?" Okuda snapped. 

"You're Okuda-san right?" you confirmed.

"That's right (y/n). But I'm not here to finish business with you, he is." she stated pointing at Takaoka. "I have to talk with Karma-kun." she said talking sweetly in that sentence. 

Karma looked at you worried, obviously saying 'Are you gonna be okay?' you nodded and looked back at Takaoka. "Shall we get started, bitch-chan~" (Give yourself a cookie if you know where this came from.)

Karma's POV

"Let's go somewhere else that's more private, Karma-kun." Okuda grasped my hand as I gave her an irritated look. We arrived at the so called,'more private area.' I sighed and finally asked.

"So, what do you want?"

"You."

"Can you please stop trying to be 'sexy.' It makes me sick to the stomach. First of all you barely have boobs. You might as well be called 'forever 0' along with Kaede. Second you don't have an ass either. third-"

"I get your point so stop judging me. Who needs all those curves anyways? You should just come and date me already."

"You know I can't do that Okuda-san. I already have (y/n)."

"You know you liked me first before that inu."