Andy imagine

You and andy had been fighting a lot lately and last night he slept  on the couch because he was caught kissing another girl, you had woken up at 2:00pm as you hadn't really gotten any sleep last night so you were now cranky and emotional, you get changed in your track pants and jumper with uggboots and your hair in a messy bun you walk downstairs and see no andy in the lounge sighing you walk into the kitchen and walk over to the coffee pod to see it's still broken "great" you mumble banging on it hoping that it would work "you know banging on it with your fist isn't going to help" you hear andy say and laugh from being you, "shut up" you grumble under your breath walking past him but before you could exit the kitchen he has you wrapped in his arms holding you there by your waist while you bang on his chest yelling at him and crying over everything, he just stands there with you in his arms letting you cry and tell at him while hitting his chest, you calm down and just stand there with your head hung low, andy grabs your chin lifting it up so your looking at him "y/n, I'm really sorry I wasn't thinking when I kissed that girl and I now know it was a terrible mistake. She means nothing to me only you do and I'm so sorry y/n, I love you" he says his hands now by his sides and looking down ashamed, you lift his chins up so he's looking at you and kiss him "your forgiven, just don't do it again and think next time because if you do it again I'm gone" you say he nods and hugs you kissing your forehead. 

-------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------
Hey an andy imagine enjoy :)