Imagine for erin2174

It was a Saturday morning and you were woken up by someone brushing up and down your nose, you scrunch it up as it started to tickle, hearing someone laugh you open your eyes to see Felix the love of your life "morning Erin" he says while you yawn "morning" you reply leaning into his chest snuggling him while closing your eyes, you feel him sigh as he says "I have to go help the boys with their powers today, but you my sweat heart can stay in bed if you want, I'll go make you some breakfast as im already dressed and the boys are going to be hear in 2 minuts" he says sitting at the edge of the bed you groan feeling the cold he looks behind him to see you trying to cover your self with the blanket and smiles getting up and getting one of his jumpers and throwing it to you going down stairs to get the door that just rang. Hearing yells from the boys you hear the back door open and groan sitting up and throwing Felix's jumper on and a pair of his boxers (clean ofcourse) you walk downstairs and into the kitchen grabbing things to make and omlet making that you sit down an eat it when you hear a loud yell, rushing out the back door and into the massive backyard you see Felix covers in milk and jake and Sam laughing and andy looking very apologetic,  you smile and laugh making all heads turn to you as you walk down the deck you were tan ding and over to them, "nice hair" Sam says refuting to your messy blonde hair with purple streaks in a bun you thank him and stop a bit away from Felix "I think that's enough practicing for today as I'm not wasting or breaking anything else we'll go into the woods tomorrow and practice" jake says dragging Sam and andy out the house yelling a goodby over their shoulders you laugh and turn to Felix who was already looking at you smiling, "what?" You ask pulling the sleeves of his jumper down more as you don't like having people look at you much "nothing it's just, you look really fucking cute in my clothes, it kind of turns me on" he says starting to walk closer to you with a smirk, you know exactly what he's doing and squeak running away and into the house making it to the lounge before he wraps you in his arms, both of you falling to the ground with him on top of you, he grins and shakes his hair getting milk all over you, you squalling in the process.
"What do you say we have a movie marathon?" He says getting up and helping you up and into his arms "can we watch any movie?" You ask hugging him back "anything you want love" he says kissing the top of your head "ok, but first we need a shower since you decide it would be fun to tackle me while your drenched in milk and other things" you say walking off and into the shower him following.
After you shower you both returned in track pants and jumpers and pillows and blankets along with movies and all types of food, enjoying each other's company snuggling an kissing eventually you falling asleep in his chest in between his legs while he runs his fingers through your hair.

----------------------------------------------
Here you go Erin, I also made you a little edit as I was bored and needed to do more edits so hope you enjoy :) x