Felix imagine

It was a Sunday afternoon 1:00pm and you and Felix were on the couch and had just finished watching the avengers age of ultron it was time for you to go to work, as you had already gotten dressed and ready ahead of time you get up and yawn and grab you keys kissing Felix on the nose before turning around but before you could take a step you were pulled back down, you laugh and sit down looking at Felix but something wasn't right, he hadn't been the same the past 6 months he was alway sad and right now things hadn't changed "what's wrong Felix?" You ask "let's yet out love" he said smiling a bit you scrunch your eyebrows up and look at him but nod "ok so we have to spend four hours apart, I've called the girls up and told then to take you out as you boss called this morning and said you didn't have to go in today, the first one to call or text or anything to the other losses" he says you shake your head seeming it a bit funny as you love him with all your heart but nod anyway "deal, just to let you know I love you with all my heart Felix" you say standing up and kissing his was and going to get changed into a dress.
Hearing the door bell ring you give Felix a kiss and walk out the door with the girls.
*four hours have passed*
You unlock the door to your apartment to be greeted by silence walking into the living room you see you family and Felix family along with andy,Sam and jake, you frown and take your coat and shoes off making everyone turn to you, your mother and Felix's mum get up and hug you, you soon realise their crying and pull away a bit "why are you crying" you ask placing your coat on the rack and turning back to your family's "where's Felix?" You ask standing there they look at you sadly "he didn't tell you did he?" Felix father says you stare at him confused "tell me what?" You ask thy all get up and hug you saying sorry and walking out the door crying leaving Sam,jake, andy and you alone "Felix left you this, I'm sorry y/n" andy says as the rest walk out with tears in their eyes, you stare at the note in your hand sitting down on the couch you stare at it confusingly not understanding the situation, oping the letter, there neatly written is Felix hand writing "well done baby you did it for four hours, now do it for a life time, I love you".

--------------------/////////----------------
A bit sad :'(