Matt testro imagine 1

You and matt have together for 2 years now and you were both famous actors and singes and today you were invite to visit sick children at the hospital later today and you were asked a week before to pick out some toys for girls and some toys for boys witch matt had picked, you were happy to see children smile and laugh but what upset you was the fact that you couldn't have children and see so many gorgeous little one was going to hurt.
*2 hours later*
"You ready?" Matt asked, you nodded and took a deep breath and walk in and waited at the front desk to pick up the toys you had picked out "okey here are your bags" the lady said passing you and matt six bags each "and if you would like to follow this young lady" she said pointing to a girl standing on your side "she will lead you to the children, I hope you have a fun time" the lady at the front desk said you smile at her and said your thanks and then turned to the lady who was leading you to the children "hello I'm Lola and I will be introducing you to the children and parents if sick kids, I've heard quiet a lot of them have been excited to you" Lola said smiling I smiled back shakily and we started making our way to the lounge where all the children and parents were playing,
After a few elevators and three sets of stairs we finally made it and boy was it big there were about 42 children all up witch was good because we only had 47 toys of each gender. " if you would like to sit your bags down there and meet the children feel free to" Lola said making her way to another nurse, I stand and look around after having put my bags down, I see matt with some little boys playing the wii, I just stand there not knowing what to do around all then little kids when a little girl in a princess dress comes up to me "hello" she said I look at her and smile bending down on my knees " hello princess, I'm Y/n, what's your name?" I ask " I'm Charlie, are you a princess?" She asked I smiled at her and shook my head no "we'll you look like a princess, do you want to be a princess?" I nod my head smiling at her she grabs my hand and takes me to a closet where it had all sorts if consumes in all sizes she let's go of my hand and picks out a blue princess dress that looked like a gown I looked at her and smiles "here you go" she said "thank you, how old are you?" I asked while putting the dress on, I had taken my jumper and top off in the change room and tied the dress up "your welcome I'm 7" " your very smart for a 7 year old" "thank you" she says as I walk out she gawked at the dress and smile "wow your a real princess" she said I blushed and smiled "thank you" "you need a prince, I'll be back she said I nodded and she trotted away, I walked around handing toys to little children and talking the parents as well as playing with the children never once taking off the gown, it was now lunch time and all the children were out to eat their lunch in a different room with left me lonely, I decided to pick up some tis an put them away when all of a studded the children came back in, they were in fours and all had roses, they all handed me their roses and went to sit with their parents who had put flower petals around me and on the sides so it lead from the door to me who was standing in the middle of the room, soon I was holding about 30 red roses in my hand when a lady offers to take them I politely gave them to her and said thank you. After I handed the flowers over matts friends and mine also the crew for the latest TV show nowhere boys walked in the boys started singing while the girls came and put a flower crown on my head mine and mats fav thing was a flower crown, once the boys were at the chorus of singing all of me matt walked out in a tux and started singing the chorus by himself holding a blue rose my fav colour. I looked at him and smiled shocked he came over and handed the rose to me while the boys sand lowly in the background, matt the got down on one knee and pulled out a box and opens it I reveal a ring, putting my hand over my mouth I started to cry. "Y/n, you know I'm not good at these things so I'm gonna try and make it as bearable as possible-" he started and everyone laughed and I giggled "y/n ever since the diary time I saw you I was thrown over board by your beauty, I managed to get back on the boat and chase after you, growing some balls and Finally asking your out on a date I knew we would hit it off, a year down the track you found out some terrible things about my past but still chose to stay by my side as I did the same when you told me about your past, we were inseparable. When a year and a half came we tried for a child but found out that we couldn't conceive, although it aw heartbreaking I couldn't bare myself to leave you alone even though you wanted me to go. I know not being able to have children in the future will be tuff but I'm willing to keep out love together so will you y/n y/l/n do the honours of becoming mrs testro?" He said you couldn't speak you were speechless and crying but you managed to nod your head yes and hugged him crying into his shoulder "I love you y/n forever and always" he said as he slipped the ring on your finger "I love you too matt forever and always" you replied everyone started clapping and cheering Charlie walked up to and hugged yours and matts leg. "I knew you were a princess y/n, and now you have a prince" she said matt bended down to her lever and smiled hugging her "thank you for your help Charlie, I couldn't have done it with out you" he sai you looked at him and raised and eyebrow "you ha this planned all along?" You asked he smirked and nodded proud of himself "yes and everyone here was apart off it" he said you looked around at everyone and started crying happy tears "thank you all so much for helping it was like exactly how I wanted my proposal to go" I said smiling everyone laughed and cheered for themselves comeing over to mea and matt congratulating us with hugs and presents.

----------------------------------
This was a lot longer then what I planned, but hope you enjoy xx