Imagine for reading_minds

It was a Friday afternoon and you had just finished school "so are you coming to the party tommorow night?" Saskia asked as you, felix, Ellen, jake, andy and Mia walked to your locker. You turned to her "I don't know saskia, I think me and Sam will just spend the night together" you said smiling at her, unlocking your lock on your locker you realised you hadn't seen Sam for a whole 3 blocks so nearly the whole day, grabbing your bag and closing your locker you turned to the guys "has anybody even seen Sam today?" You asked, they all shook their heads no, you frowned and looked down "I'm sure he's around here somewhere, we can look for him with you if you want" andy said, " no it's okey I'll look myself, cya guys tommorow?" You asked "yeah" they all said waving goodby and walking away. Now you ha to find Sam you thought he might be at his locker so you start walking there. Turning the corner you see a boy and a girl kissing at the lockers you gag but smile knowing you and Sam would do the same, but as you got closer you see it's not only just a boy and girl but it's Sam and Layla and girl from your school that you hate, you drop your phone and they look up, SAMs face immediately fills up with guilt "Sophie I can ex-" you put your hand up and picked up your phone turning to him "explain what? That your an asshole that goes around kissing people his girlfriend hates" you yell pointing at him in an angry manner, you realised Layla had gone and it was just you and Sam in the school "no it's not like that she came on to m-" you interrupted "she came on to you? Really? Because it looked like you were enjoying it considering you had her pushed up against the locker, even if she did come on to you, you should have pulled away" you yelled tears falling from your eyes and tears welling up in his "baby plea-" he began "don't 'baby please' me. Were done don't even bother to speak to me again" you yelled walking out the door.
*skip walk home*
It had been 3 hours since you broke up with sam and you were curled up in a ball in bed watching Disney movies and eating ice cream witch your mum had given you, she had gone on a plane to her business job and your dad was out so it was just you home alone, you heard the doorbell ring and walked down to answer it thinking it was the girls coming over, however when you opens the door it was the personae you least wanted to see, you began to close the door but he put his foot and hand in the door, " Sophia please just let me in to explain?" he asked you sighed but let him in, you saw that he had flowers and a bag of food "there's are for you" he said you took them and sat them on the bench and leant against it daring him to explain, he sighed but looked at "Layla did come on to me and I being me got caught up in the kiss when I should have pulled away but I just couldn't and I don't know why, but what I do know is that I love you Sophia and your the only one I will truly love, you don't have to take me back but I just wanted to tell you the truth" he said beginning to walk out the door you sighed and ran to him meeting him at the sidewalk " Sam?" You said he stopped and looked at you "I love you too" you said crashing your lips to his, he picked you up and laughs spinning you around he places you back down an looks into your eyes "I will always love you Sophia (middle and last name) always have and always will" he says before smashing his lips to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go Sophia hope you liked it :)