Imagine for heidi

It was a Sunday afternoon and your boyfriend felix had gone out to have a boys day and the girls would soon be here helping you get ready for a BBQ night with all your family's, you were sitting down watching your fav show (whatever your fav show is) when your heard the front door open "Heidi were hear to get ready" you heard Mia yell, you groan and smile getting up and greeting them all with a hug. "Well don't you look awful" Saskia says Ellen and Mia look at her "let's get you ready shall we?" Ellen says.
*2 hours later*
You were looking at yourself in the full body length mirror, you looked a little different but your were still you, your blonde/white hair curled and placed into a delicate bun,  your tanned olive skin glowing in the gorgeous white two Piece dress and your hazel eyes showing off more that you kinda looked like a princess. "Two more last touches and you should be done" Saskia said putting a white flower crown on your head and Ellen giving you gorgeous white heels "and were done says Mia finishing your makeup you smiled at the three I font of you they all stood in simple but gorgeous short length dresses. You realised you looked a little too dressed up an you got a bit curious looking at them putting there heels on you ask "why are we so dressed up? it's only a BBQ right?" You say they all freeze and Mia looks at you "didn't felix tell you? Everyone is dressing up fancy, were celebrating our last year a uni." She says you nod an hear the doorbell ring running down the stairs carefully you answer the door to see all of your parents and the boys, you great them one by one with a hug an a kiss on the cheek, you get to felix and he closes the door then turns to you with a smirk "my my don't you look gorgeous tonight" he says "you look pretty handsome tonight, you should wear a suit more often" you say grinning he laughs an kisses you forehead and walks out the back with you to see your family.
*skip BBQ*
You were all out the back still just chatting away when you noticed the boys getting up on the little white stage you and felix had in the back yard, "hey ladies so as most if you know we are excellent singers and we'll I decided to sing a special something for my girl Heidi with the help if the boys, I love you babe this ones for you" he says and then starts singing one if your fav songs "beautiful life by nick fradinai" you smile and sing along with them, the song soon ends and you smile clapping when jake and Sam came up to you and pulled you on stage and in font if felix, he takes your hands and takes a deep breath and gets down on one knee you gasp and cover your mouth with your hands as he pulls out the ring and holds it up to you, "Heidi, god where do I start? From the first day the boys introduced me too you I knew we would be great friends and that great friendship soon turned into love and that love is still blossoming, sure we have our fights and our little moments but we've stuck through it, I'm glad that your in my life and that your my girlfriend of 6 years but I wanna make that more, so will you Heidi (middle and last name) do the honours of becoming my wife?" You while the tees away and nod not being able to say any words he smiles and spins you around placing the ring on your finger and kissing you, you spend the rest if the night celebrating yours and felix love and your guys last year at uni, this nigh of course was capture by a million pictures.

---------------------------------
Hey hope you enjoyed this one :) xo