War (jake)

You wonders what made him like this, ever since the day he came back home he hast been the same, when he got off the plane he couldn't look you or your children in the eyes, he had trejo uncle sleeping at night you'd always hear him whimper and cry all throughout the night, he wouldn't eat, he wouldn't talk he'd just sit there starting into space.
You tried countless times to get him to talk but he wouldn't budge. You sat the thinking of what could have happend, what made jake not be him anymore.
In jakes mind he knew everything, he saw everything. He didn't want to be a bad dad or husband but there are things you can't un see, he had watched his friends and family die, he watched go down with a single bullet hit. He ha nightmares on how they'd get his children and wife. He couldn't eat as it only reminder him of the times he would eat with his friends and family. He wouldn't talk, he couldn't. It drove him insane slowly. It chewed him up inside and out. The fear the sorrow and pain soon took over him and he lost himself a year after he came back from war. He had left you an his children a few things and a letter that he nor you wold ever forget. You were the love of his life and he was yours but bearing the pain you pushed on and always went to his grave. But you had children to look after and things to do. You never forgot him after all he was your first love.

----------------------------------
Heyo sorry for not updating much just a short imagine thing, no idea where I was going with this but yeah enjoy.
Xx