How you announce your pregnent to your family (Jake)

Jake: you and jake had found out you were expecting 6 weeks ago, you and jake had already told you parents using the bun in the oven method, now it was jakes mum turn. You and jake decided to tell her through a present seing as it was her birthday today, you were on your way to his old house "do you think she'll be happy about it?" You ask jake looking at your stomach, jake grabbed your hand and entwined your fingers with his "of course, when I was growing up shed always tell me she couldn't wait till I had met that special woman simply coz she couldn't wait to have a grandchild" jake said as we pulled pulled up to his house. Getting out of the hose with the help of jake you walked up to the front door and knocked, Sarah opened the door and hugged you both "hello my dears" she said inviting you in. You take a seat next to jake " happy birthday mum" jake said giving her the first present "thank you" she says as she looked at the art supplies you brought her, "oh almost forgot there's one more present, this ones special" you say getting up and handing her the box, you watched as she unwrapped it and pulled out the baby blanket, baby bottle, and the ultrasound pic, she picked up the note that said "CONGRATS YOUR A GRAMOTHER" on it. She jumped up and immidiay hugged me and jack and threw a kiss in on the cheek she came to me and placed her hands on my stomach crying she hugged me and whisperd "thank you for the lovely gift and the best news ever".