Imagine for Lurakki

It was a hot summers day an your parents were out of town on a date, it was getting boring and beyond hot as you walked into the kitchen getting some ice and water out when you heard a knock on the door, getting up you go and answer it reviling felix your boyfriend in swimming trunks smiling sheepishly at you, you grin and let him in "hey babe" he says placing a kiss on your cheek "I thought you might wanna go for a swim considering you have a pool and it hot" he says grinning you laugh and smile nodding "you can but I rather not" you say already felling selfconcious as you stand there with him looking at you "why won't you come?" He asks you shrug "don't feel like it" you say going upstairs into your room "come on Laura,please just come for a swim it's only you and me" he says you sigh "fine I'll be down in a sec" you said he grins and races down to get in the pool you shake your head smiling, you grab a black bikini and put it on looking in the mirror, sighing you frown "how could he like me when I'm like this?" "He could have any girl he want better looking than me as we'll" you sigh and start to cry "Laura, come here" felix says walking through the door and wrapping his arms around you "listin, I like you for who you are and that will never change no matter what. I like your green/blue eyes,your smile, your laugh, your long gorgeous brown hair" he pulled your hair up and let's it fall you giggle, he whiles his thumbs under your eyes and looked at you "but most of all I love you for you, I couldn't have asked for anyone better, so please don't eat yourself up because your perfect the way you are" he says kissing your forehead,cheeks,nose and lips. You smile and pull away "I love you too felix, now let's go in the pool" you yell running down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go Laura hope you like it :)