For willowrose99

It was a quiet day today as your boyfriend dougie Baldwin was out with his cast shooting for their new movie, you sighed and got out of bed and went to have a shower.
Getting out of the bathroom in just your bra and undies you walked past the full length mirror and stopped in your tracks turning to look at yourself and all the scars that were on your stomach and legs and arms they weeny that noticeable but you could still see them, you looked down at them and started to cry, you looked back up and saw the one person who you didn't want for to see you like this, your boyfriend stood in the doorway of your bedroom with a bag on his shoulder and a sad look on his face, he threw his bag on the groin and raced to you just as you were about to collapse the the floor, you at there for what felt like hours but was only 5 minuets in his warm arms, him giving you kisses on the forehead and soft "it's okey" every now and then.
He turned you around in his lap and made you look at him in the eyes "how long have you had these? Are any of them from things I stupidly said or done?" He asked whipping his thumb under your eyes, you sigh and look at him "they have been her for about 8 months. None of them are from you but more so your fans." You whispered quietly he looked at you with tears in his eyes "baby,I said don't listen to th-" "it's not just them dougie, I hate my body an all the stretch marks and everything little flaw I have I hate it, I hate me" you yelled slightly this took him by surprise but nothing less he wrapped his arms around you and began speaking "I know how you feel BELIVE me! But every little flaw and every little stretch mark and scare reminds me that your real and that's one of the reasons I started dating you in the first place, I honestly don't know how you Gould hate your self, your a real human being and sometimes these things get drilled into you head and make you feel useless but remember this your family and my family are always going to be there even some of my fans and your very own fans are going to be there for you and they love you and your body, but, most of all I love you and all you are and that includes your body I don't care if you have a few stretch marks, I don't care that you have scared it just makes me love you even more why? Because I know that my blue eyed gorgeous girl is a fighter." He said tears falling down his face as well as yours "I love you" said "I love you too" was his reply before he got cut off by a kiss.

----------------------------------
Hope you like it babe love you :) xoxo