Chapter 19

"Leo, Stop!" I squeal as my lovely boyfriend continues to tickle me.

"And why should I?" He laughs. He flips me so that I'm underneath him and can't fight back.

"Thiago help me," I scream in laughter as Leo's son starts to tickle me too, "Thiago, get Papi," I tell him as he switches sides.

"Que? No! Thiago no," Leo chuckles as T starts to tickle him, allowing for me to target him as well.

"Ok, ok, I give! You win," Leo says coughing from lack of breath.

"We always do, don't we, T?" I say winking at the little boy. "Beat Papi!" He says while clapping his chubby hands.

"Okay, okay! I need to go call Cris," I say still laugh at the father and son. I give them both a kiss and go outside to the patio to make my call.

"Ola?" I hear Cris answer after a few rings.

"Hey, big brother," I responded smiling.

"Mari? How are you? Junior, ir brincar com Neuer."

"I've been good. Listen, I'm actually calling cause I need a favor..." I say trailing off.

He laughs at my request, "And what do you need, angel?

"So, you know Neymar Jr., sim? Well, it's his son's birthday this weekend and it's his first birthday in Spain since he was with his mom in Brazil last year and Davi doesn't really know any Spanish and all the kids going are Barça kids and speak mostly Spanish and I was wondering if maybe you and Cristianinho could come visit me and Cristianinho could go to the party and make a friend?" I ramble on and on.

"Marisol," Cris says laughing, "That was impressive, was that in one breath?"

"Criiiiiiiiiiis," I whine.

"We'd love to come visit you. All you had to do was ask."

"Great! You can stay with me at Leo's since he has the room and I don't..."

"Mari... I'm not sure that's a good idea..."

"He won't be here if that helps. He has a photo shoot in Malaga." I explain hoping to persuade him.

He sighs, "Yeah, okay, I guess that's fine. When is the party?"

"Saturday. Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me!" I smile widely.

"No problem. Uh, text me the address and I guess we'll come up Friday night?"

"Sounds great," I talk with him for about 15 more minutes before hanging up and going back inside to continue our family day.

-

It was finally Friday night and Leo had left Thiago and I for Malaga last night. Cris texted me a while ago saying he was an hour away so probably like 20 minutes away.

"T, do you want to play outside with your car?" I ask, while picking up the little boy who's screaming, "si!"

I walk him outside and set him in his toy car. He knows how to start it himself, so he just goes off. I walk back to the porch and settle down on one of the whicker lounge chairs. As soon as I sat down, my phone started to ring with Lúcia's name popping up. She's one of FC Barcelona's media specialists, who I've come to be good friends with.

"Dime," I answer.

"Hola, Marisol. Uh, so, sorry to bother you, but can I ask a favor?"