#162 The Signs in Love

Aries:  It's funny how quickly it can happen.  They meet someone and suddenly they know they would give up an adrenaline rush any day just to be with that one person, something they never would've done before.

Taurus:  Although they can initially be in denial, love will eventually make them feel as though they are flying.  They will notice this person strengthens them in every aspect, and gives them the pieces they need to slip fully into their identities.

Gemini:  Frequently persistent, but still entertaining and mystifying toward their partner.  Wants to share everything with them, from their interests, to likes and dislikes, along with every good and bad moment imaginable.  Simply wants to be a huge part of their loved one's life.

Cancer:  Submissive, doesn't like to argue with their love interest.  Will do anything to console them and often connects their happiness with the happiness of their loved one.  They can be cranky, but they will do anything to shield that side from their relationship, as they really just want it all to work out.

Leo:  Tries to impress them time after time, even after the Leo has already caught their eye.  They want to look and be good toward their loved one, and do their best to ensure they are something to marvel at.   Along in love is often impossible to disregard, as their grins and laughter could instantly uplift a room full of people.

Virgo:  A bit frightened, because love was not something they had planned for (or any of us really do,) and certainly not something they had expected to find anytime soon, but it makes them feel wonderful.  Might be a bit cautious, but once they get comfortable, the amazing effects of their new discovery are sure to show.

Libra:  Loves fully and without much caution.  They have made up their mind, which is often something difficult for them, but they are sure about this.  Will give themselves completely, and although mistakes may be made, they will go to extreme lengths to prove just how special the one who has their heart truly is to them.

Scorpio:  Falls deeply and movingly.  Their entire world begins to revolve around their love interest, and they just want to soak in every minute they have with them and waste no time.  Although their partner may fins this overwhelming, the passion of the Scorpio in love is a beautiful and admirable thing we must all strive to someday feel.

Sagittarius:  Everything that was fun before becomes even more of a fantastic time, because everything is better now that they have someone they feel for.  Will boost their loved one up and cheer them on at all times, and are sure to expect the same back.  Though they may have a low bullshit tolerance, they will let certain things with their significant other slide that they would not normally with other people.

Capricorn:  Begins to slowly pull away from their typical routine and pattern of stress to step back for a little bit and peek at the good things.  This is because the person who has their love encourages them, weather deliberately or not, to look at the sun beyond the clouds rather than the clouds that line the sky.

Aquarius:  Will constantly talk about the one they love, describing in great detail to those in their every little thing about them that makes up who they are.  Views their love as pure art, and will do anything to show the world how magnificent they are.

Pisces:  Though dependent at times on their loved one, truly gives the relationship their all and appreciates the person in their life with the full intent of giving for the sake of giving.  Doesn't mind if they don't always get the same back, however, needs to be shown love, as they give it out with no limit.