#85 The way the signs say 'I love you'

Aries:  hits you on the shoulder with a grin, asks you to play with their hair, smiles at you when your angry.

"I need you to stay."

Taurus:  lets you cuddle them on the bus, gets worried when you're talking to someone they don't like, buys you food.

"I'm glad you're mine and I'm yours."

Gemini:   tells you how they really feel, cries in front of you, tries to make you laugh.

"I want you to know every side of me."

Cancer:   cuddles you in public, talks to your mom, is there for you when you don't feel like talking.

"I'm so glad I let you in."

Leo:   makes you things, holds your hand and drags you places, stares at you when you're not looking.

"I hope you always like me."

Virgo:   brings you to dinner with their parents, does the dishes with you, lets you reorganize their things/room.

"I'll clean up any mess you get yourself into."

Libra:   kisses you on the shoulder, lets you take your anger out on them, shows you negative emotions.

"I like everyone, but your my favorite."

Scorpio:   texts you first, hugs you extra long, draws you things even though they're not very good at it.

"I'm really attached to you."

Sagittarius:    commits to you, lets you talk over them, lean on you when you're sitting together.

"You are the most important to me."

Capricorn:  is overly sarcastic with you, prioritizes you over work, braids you hair no matter how short it is.

"I'm more confident around you."

Aquarius:   talks to you about your favorite book series, writes you poetry, pays full attention when you talk.

"You're my anchor."

Pisces:   takes lots of pictures of you and shows them to everyone, gives you a second chance, does your makeup (even if you don't usually wear it).

"I'll let you get away with anything."