#64 About You

Cancer: big hearts. Fuckin adorable little water signs that are likely drowning in a puddle if their own tears. Can't flirt to fucking save their life. Their laughs are kooky as hell. Probably smoke weed. You either love them or hate them.

Scorpio: don't fuck with these hoes unless you know yourself first. Will expose the parts of yourself that you didn't want to see. Super gnarly in fights and will love you until the end of time. Pretty standoffish and need to be alone when emotionally unstable. Keep themselves in amazing shape. Always be kind to them.

Libra: super understanding and will always try to see all sides of the situation. Probably been through a lot. Are not afraid to call you out and are lowkey emotional people that are still trying to find themselves. Make really wonderful parents. Get crazy excited over little shit and its fucking adorable.

Taurus: very eccentric, don't really know how to deal with emotions. Gets flustered easily but it's kind of cute. Dreamy demeanor. Will ignore the hell out of you if you fxck them over. Are lowkey terrified of everything but will probably never admit that as they have some weird element of ego tied into that.

Virgo: lowkey hoes but you don't give two fucks about it. Despite that, they maintain an endearing innocence and can be childish af when things don't go there way but will love you till the end of time. Great taste in music. Super smart, but doesn't show it off.

Sagittarius: craziest mofos out there. Abandon all emotions before going into a situation and can be super implosive. Funny as fuck and always seem to be on another level. Push themselves to the limit and usually forget to give themselves a break. Ambitious and can get shit done when they need to.

Capricorn: their your ride or die. They are loyal to the grave and are incredible friends. Until they get fucked over. Will probably make your enemies life hell, sometimes over-the-top about it. Can be very athletic. Good writers/artists. Really interested in spirituality and the ethereal realms. Very very funny.

Aries: definition of a fxckboy, but they actually have a soul. Literally don't give two shits about the haters and are some on the most loyal friends you will encounter. They have very sudden growth periods. Super dedicated to anything they put their mind to.

Pisces: emotional shawtys through and through. Physically attractive as hell. Not good at romantic relationships. Won't forget you for a million years. Keeps you close but will push you away if you scare them. Insecure, and wants somebody to stick around.

Leo:  Ok y'all need to chill.  Fragile fucking egos.  React hard core if you piss them off.  Pretty over the top with everything.  Hopeless romantics. Will treat you like a God(dess) if you let them. Not super good at social cues. Good friends to have if you need to be validated. Need quality time.

Aquarius: Amazing friends. Probably hates you. Easily excitable. Space cadets for life. Really good with animals and love food but probably have constrictions one way or another. A paradox in the fact they are driven as hell to get shit done but give zero fucks at the same time.

Gemini: really chill people when you get to know them but will scare the shit out of you for like six years if you don't approach them. Do not fxcking piss them off as they will butcher yo ass with their tongue and will hang your ass up for the rest of the world to see. Probably has daddy issues. Writers. Really physically attractive and everybody is intimidated as fxck by it. Dumb ass hell in terms of love and will flirt with you incessantly. Good with their hands.