#154 The Signs as Interesting Feelings

Aries:  the beginning of a weekend when you are excited for all the possibilities and ready to take on anything.

Taurus:  going back somewhere or seeing someone you used to be close to, and suddenly feeling like you don't know them at all.

Gemini:  when you outsmart someone, or the feeling of pride you get when you know something that most people don't.

Cancer:  the bittersweet feeling you get at the end of a vacation when you miss home but you don't want to leave.

Leo:  feeling lost at the end of the day, dejected and defeated by the people around you, like your feet are so heavy.

Virgo:  walking through the city with purpose, when you feel important and like you finally have somewhere to be.

Libra:  the really happy feeling you get when you make people laugh and you know it's because of your words.

Scorpio:  when you suddenly realize something really cool and you want to tell someone, but you can't.

Sagittarius:  the exciting feeling of cold air and wet pavement at night, when the world feels so big.

Capricorn:  the satisfying feeling of freedom after you've finished your obligations and you have nothing left you have to do.

Aquarius:  when you get up before everyone else and you're not sure what to do and you find yourself having so much time on your hands.

Pisces:  waking up at 3 a.m. and feeling like the world is so still and being so alert while remembering your past.