#44 The Signs Mindset

Aries:
This world can be brutal, so being strong is a must. But I'm a genuine person who likes to have fun with people I can love and trust.

Taurus:
It's pretty simple as far as I'm concerned you either ride for me, or not. I know my worth and I will never settle, in case you forgot.

Cancer:
If I see that your full of it, I can't easy my time with that. The people who are genuine, I'd rather have their back.

Libra:
I want to steer clear of the drama, even if it comes my way.  I'd rather do what makes me happy then deal with bullshit everyday.

Capricorn:
I always handle my business, I can be my own boss.   I also love hard, so do my wrong... It's your loss.

Leo:
I pride myself on being me, weather you like it or not.  I can't be there for everyone, but I give the people I love all I got.

Scorpio:
I'm not here for your entertainment, I don't care how you view me.  I don't have to care for you, your basically a nobody.

Pisces:
Be ready with me, I'll be real with you.  Play games with me, you'll look like the fool.

Aquarius:
Respect my intellect and what I bring to the table.  I might seem a certain type of way, but don't be so quick to label.

Sagittarius:
There's no greater feeling than going for what you want.  And I'll speak my mind, I can't help that I'm blunt.

Virgo:
Material things do not break or make me, being more independent is enough.  Add some love and loyalty, keep the rest.

Gemini:
I always do what's best for me, if I won't, who will?  People tend to think I do too much... I got this.  Chill.