Chapter 28: Part 1

Christina POV

   "Christina are you sure you want to lock up tonight?" Julie says.
   "It's fine I got it, you go and get home to the kids I bet they miss you."
   "Alright, your paycheck is on the counter, see you tomorrow." She waves her hand and heads to her car. I make sure to scrub each table off and place the remainder of the dishes into the sink. Can these people be any messier? I pick up my tip that was left on a table and grab my paycheck. As I make my way to the door I flick each light off and flip the 'open' sign to a 'closed' sign. Each light off? I look around to check. Yep I'm good. Ugh Luke is probably wondering why I'm late for our dinner date tonight.
   I proceed to walk out the door and as I pull out the key from my pocket I hear footsteps behind my back. I spin around quickly, using the key as a weapon, to find two men standing there. One of them lunges towards me and slaps their hand on my mouth to silence my screams. I look down to see a towel on my mouth. Is this really how I'm going to go? Two men jumping me and I'm not even fighting back? I start to punch at the faces but it doesn't work. Everything starts to fade, the men's faces turn to blobs of grey and black and the area surrounding me fades to darkness as it consumes me.

~

   Lights suddenly flood into my vision and everything comes back to me. I look around slowly and try not to draw attention to my self. In front of me a few feet away stands two men, facing away from me, and a woman sitting at the other side of the room facing the men. I try to move but I'm tied to a chair. Great. It looks like I'm in the back room of the cafe but I can't tell because it's not well lit. I try to move forward but the chair falls back slamming my head into the concrete flooring. Crap. The two men swirl around and one of them picks the chair up.
   "What do you want from me?" I look up at the one man hovering over me and stare at him.
   "We need you to drink this." He holds up a vial containing a liquid.
   "No way." I spit at him and scream for help but again, the hand seems to find my mouth to muffle my screams. The man sitting in the corner walks over to the woman and helps her to her feet. They walk over to me hand in hand and the woman steps forward.
   "Christina, please, for me."
   "Uri let go of her." The man releases his grip on me and the woman comes closer holding the vial in her hand.
   "Christina please drink this."
   "No way!" I try to move but someone stabilizes the chair. She hands the vial to a man standing next to her backs away into the shadows. The man breaks the vial open and pours it onto a cloth.
   "No, no please don't do this, I'm supposed to be going on a date tonight." A tear falls from my eye. The man takes a step forward but before he can close to me the woman stops him and takes the towel from his hand.
   "Let me do this Tobias." The woman steps closer to my face and gently places the wet cloth onto my face. I try not to inhale air but my instincts take over and I inhale the contents on the cloth.

~

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and the next chapter :)

Comment vote and have a wonderful day

<4

~Sara

-edited-