Chapter 11

Tris POV

   We sit together for awhile under the oak tree and talk.
   "Ben assigned me a house with a husband, can you believe that?" I say as a laugh escapes my mouth.
   "He did? Wait who is this 'Ben'?"
   "Ben is the leader of this experiment, he was the one that took us and wiped our memories so we could be put in here." I say as I lean my head on his shoulder. He reaches down and lays his hand on my stomach.
   "I remember you telling me that you are pregnant." He says as a smile appears on his face.
   "Yeah, I don't know what we are going to do. What happens if I have the baby before we escape?" I say.
   "We will deal with it when the time comes." I hear a faint voice, like a voice coming from a speaker. I stand up and search for what I heard.
   "Did you hear that?" I say. I walk towards a lamp post that has a speaker on it.
   "All citizens are required to attend a debriefing meeting today at 12, please meet at the Hall of Specialists."
   "I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about Tris. They won't do anything to us." Tobias says reasurringly. We walk towards the meeting place holding hands. There are signs saying "Men to the right." "Women to the left." My gut is telling me not to go in there but a crowd of women push me forward leaving Tobias' embrace. I get inside and continue following the line in front of me. I hear a series of beeping and "No's" but occasionally you can hear "Found one!" My stomach starts to hurt. What are they searching for? Once its my turn a woman shines a bright light in my face, then a series of beeps.
   "I got a strong one!" The woman exclaims.
   "A strong what?" I say.
   "Divergent." And I get shoved to the right.

----

Brought back some Divergent ;)
If you like this vote, comment, and follow! <3

~Sara

-edited-