Chapter 14

Tobias POV

   I stand helplessly and watch as Tris is pushed into a room. A woman comes up to me and takes me into another room.
"We will need to do a few tests and we will release you." She says as she sticks my hand with a needle. I quickly pull the needle out because I don't know what's happening.
"Don't worry we are just drawing your blood." She pricks my arm again and draws my blood.
"We will need to do a few scans so follow me." What are they searching for? I am led into a room with a table and I am forced to lie down. A series of beeps then the woman walks back in.
"Okay, we don't need you you can go." She says as I get up. I walk out the front door and wait for awhile until Tris comes stumbling out and falls on her face. What did they do to her?
"Tris! What did they do to you?" I say as I help her to her feet. She explains what happened and I just stare at her.
"Well I'll take you to an abandoned house that I found a few days ago." I say as I pick her up bridal style. She giggles and kisses me on the cheek.
"This will be us in a few years." She says as she smiles.
"Hopefully." I say and head in the direction of the abandoned house. When we get there Tris is already asleep in my arms. I head upstairs and place her on the bed and cover her with sheets. What are we going to do?

-

Hi guys! I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay awesome
<4

~Sara

-edited-