Chapter 16

Tris POV

We walk to the library while snacking on an apple that I found in a tree.
"Tris, have I ever told you that you look beautiful." I laugh.
"Yes." I say as I smile.
"Good. Is this the library?"
"Yeah, I found Chris here one day and she didn't remember me she was just reading a book." Tears start to full up in my eyes but before they stream down my face Tobias reassures me that we will find them and get their memories back. After a few minutes of staring at the building, we walk inside and talk to the attendant at the desk. I'm still eating the apple as I walk in.
"Hey! No eating!" A man says as he points towards the half eaten apple in my hand. Oh shut up I'm eating for two. I chuck the apple in the direction of the man and keep walking as it hits him in the face. I hear a faint laugh from Tobias.
"Excuse me mam do you happen to have a book about serums?" Tobias asks when we get to the counter.
"Yes we do, it will be located in Isle 13 shelf 5." She points towards the isles full of books.
"Thank you." I say and walk over the the shelf. Of course I'm too short to reach the book so Tobias has to come to the rescue and grabs the book for me.
"Hopefully the baby gets your genes of tallness." I say. He laughs and smiles. He opens the book and reads out loud.
"Memory serum, a serum that can be injected or inhailed, completely dissolves the subjects memories and stores them in the part of the brain that can't easily be obtained. Outcome depends on amount of dosage. The more serum injected the more memories are erased, no divergent can beat a full dose of the memory serum. Memory's can be obtained and brought back with a half dosage of Memelor GH 12. Note Memelor GH 12 is hard to find."
"Where would we find that serum?" I ask.
"Let's check the hospital."

----

Oh my goodness, thank you all soooooooo much for 1k views!! I hope you guys are enjoying this :)

If you are please vote, comment, and follow

<4

~Sara

-edited-