Chapter 13

Tris POV

   Darkness is everywhere. Nothing to see. I can hear someone talking but I can't move, no matter how hard I try.
   "Hopefully this chip will work and we can soon control people like her. My mother would be proud, especially because this was the girl that killed her." Someone says. Oh my God, is his mother Jeanine? But she never had a baby. Not that I know of. But who else was testing Divergents that I killed? This is bad what if I can't beat the chip. They can control me. I try to move and I guess I did.
   "Did she just move? Just drug her more, we can't let her wake up now." That was the last thing I heard. I wake up in a room with a hospital gown on and a pounding head, but what's weird is that it only hurts on the back of my head. I have to find Tobias. A man walks into the room and stops at the door.
   "We are going to release you now follow me please." The man says. I nod and sit up. My legs give out when I stand, causing my head to smack against the cold hard ground beneath me. What did they do to me.
   "Its going to be a bit hard to walk we had to drug you even more because you wouldn't stop moving." He says. I just nod. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.
   "Don't worry you'll be back to normal within an hour." I stand up and brace myself against the wall. I continue to walk with one hand against the wall. I probably look like I'm drunk right now. After what seems like forever I make it to the front door of the complex and step outside. There waiting for me is Tobias. I run up to him, forgetting that I am so unbalanced right now, and fall on my face once I leave the wall.
   "Tris! What did they do to you?" He says helping me up and holding onto my waist to stable me.
   "I- I don't know." I whisper.  I feel the back of my head and feel a bump.
   "I think they put a chip in me. I heard them in surgery saying that this chip can control divergents. A man that was working on me is Jeanine's son." I say as I grasp onto his shirt.
   "Don't worry we will figure this out." He says as he kisses my cheek.

--

Thank you all so much for 800 views! I'm so happy people like to read this, this is my very first writing/book and I'm happy I could share it with you guys <4

If you like this comment vote and follow

~Sara

-edited-