Chapter 2

Tris POV

I look up terrified and squeeze Tobias' hand hoping that they won't find us.

All of a sudden the closet door springs open and we are held with a gun at our heads and forced to surrender.

"Get in here! I found them." A man says as he pins me to the wall at gun point.

I look over to my right and see Tobias, Christina and Evelyn in the same situation. A few seconds later a tall man walks into the room with a glorious look on his face.

"Well I see you couldn't escape Miss Prior." He says as he looks at me smirking.

I look at him as my thoughts begin to swirl around in my head so fast I can't respond.

"Who are you?" Tobias says as he diverts his attention to the man standing in front of us.

"I'm Ben, from the Milwaukee experiment not too far from here. I'm here to take you to a better life."

Seriously? So to take us to a 'better life' we have to be held at gun point? I don't believe him, something's up.

Before I can say anything I am already handcuffed and dragged to the truck downstairs.

I scream as loud as my lungs can handle but it doesn't help. I watch as Tobias is dragged to another vehicle. I can't loose him now! We are having a baby, my baby can't live without a father!

I feel a sting in the back of my neck and everything starts to fade into darkness, my thoughts drift away and my eyes become heavy with sleep.

----
Stay awesome
~Sara