Chapter 22

Tris POV

   Once Uriah leaves a doctor walks into the room.
   "Are you... Ah yes Beatrice right?" She says as he looks at her clipboard.
   "Yes, yes I am." I say as I grasp Tobias' hand.
   "And what seems to be the problem."
   "My stomach has been hurting all day." I say as a look down at my stomach. Oh crap i totally forgot about the bump.
   "Okay, well I will need to do an ultrasound, is that alright with you?"
   "Uh, okay." I say. The doctor walks out of the room to grab the machine.
   "Tobias what are we going to do? She's going to find out about the baby." I whisper.
   "Everyone's going to find out now or later, so let's just see what they are going to do." The doctor walks back into the room dragging a machine with her.
   "This will be a bit cold at first." She lifts my shirt up a bit to expose my stomach and smears a clear jell onto my stomach.
   "Are you?" She says looking at my stomach. I nod
   "How far?"
   "I don't know, maybe 3-4 months." I say as I look up at Tobias. She places a device on my stomach and looks at the screen.
   "Technology has advanced so much that we can detect the gender at an early stage of development." She says as she looks at the screen.
   "Do you want to know?" She looks at me then at Tobias. Tobias and I both nod.
   "It's a girl." She says as she cheers. I start crying, but not tears of sadness, tears of joy. Tobias squeezes my hand and smiles. Uriah opens the door and tells the doctor to leave so she does.
   "What's wrong?" Uriah says as he runs over to me.
   "Its- its a girl. We are having a girl." I say as I smile and squeeze Tobias' hand.
   "Congrats!" Uriah says. He looks over at Tobias and winks. He nods and they run and hug each other. I see a box in Uri's hands so I assume he got the serums.
   "Did you get it?" I ask.
   "I got it." He smiles and winks.
   "Let's go." Tobias helps me up and we walk out of the room.

---

Bet you didn't guess that!

Did you really think I would kill a fourtris baby?!

Heck no

Omg 2k views!!! Thank you all for everything :)

<4

~Sara

-edited-