Chapter 10

Tobias POV

   "Do you remember kissing a girl on a rock by water?" She says as she looks up at me.
   "N-no." An image of a girl and I flash before my eyes.
   "Do you remember cuddling with that girl in the Amity dormatories?" The name Tris floats around in my head. An image of me and Tris cuddling flashes before my eyes. That can't be real.
   "Why do I have to answer these silly questions? I think I'll be going now." I start to stand up and walk away.
   "Do you remember You die I die?" That's when I realize that Tris would be the only one that knew that. She never told anyone. I fall to my knees.
   "T-Tris?" I sputter out of my mouth. She pulls me into her arms and starts to cry.
   "Wh-a-at happened?" The last thing I remember is Tris being injected with a serum, this couldn't be her.
   "Wait, your not Tris! Tris was injected with a serum and she didn't come back!" I say frantically.
   "Tobias, its me, its me, I'm here. I'm real." She takes her hand and places it on my cheek.
   "But you were lifeless, you were screaming then you became lifeless, I thought they killed you."
   "It was Ben, he injected us with a memory serum. It effected me at first, but I regained my memory because of my divergence." She looks at me.
   "Where are the others?" I say as I look around.
   "I don't know, but we have to find them and get out of here."

---
446 views?! Fourtris feels <3

~Sara

-edited-