The Dragon Mark

Arya's POV

Lithuanna laughed a little at my joke.  Her face glowed slightly as she laughed quietly.

"It wasn't that funny." I muttered under my breathe.  I looked over to Niall to see his reaction to my so-called 'joke.'  His face was told me he was puzzled and surprised. "What's wrong with you Niall?" I asked him as I saw Lithuanna turn to look at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah Niall, you haven't said much since I've woken up," she piped from her cell.  He looked at both of us with a queer look on his face.

"It's just that I've never seen two people become best friends as fast as you two.  Most people take a few weeks or months.  Not with half an hour or fifteen minutes.  That's not normal." Niall said.  I rolled my eyes at him.

"As if any one of us in this room is normal." I retorted.  He smiled along with Lithuanna.

"She right Niall.  Not everyone is like us." She added on, with a grin on her face.

"True, you got me there." Niall sagged his head down in agreement as he pouted. We both laughed at him.  Lithuanna 's entire body was shaking from her laughing so hard.  Her torn shirt gently slipped off of her right shoulder revealing a.........!?!?......A MARK!?!?!?!?  I gasped at the silvery mark, knowing that the mark looked familiar.  But I couldn't place from where.

"What's wrong Arya?" Lithuanna asked me as Niall lifted his head with his eyes narrowed while flashing around the room.  He dashed to my side as if he was trying to protect me from what ever danger might come to pass.

"T-that mark on your shoulder.  I- I- I've since it before.  Somewhere, but I can't remember where."  I shake my head trying to remember where I've seen it at.  Then a thought hit me.  Sasha!!!!  I call out to my furry part of me.

You must remember this on your own Little One.  If you cannot figure this out, then something terrible will happen.  I do not know what it is, but I do feel the darkness rising.   Only remember.  Sasha told me vaguely, keeping me in the dark.  I groan mentally to myself.

"Lithuanna?" I ask.

"Yes?" She responds imperceptibly confused.

"Is that mark," I say as I point to it. "A tattoo or a birthmark or is it somehow, in some weird way, scared on?"  I stare at her unwaveringly waiting for her answer.  She looks over to where I pointed to.

"That thing?  I barely even remember how it got there.  Basically, I feel asleep one night and had the strangest dream ever.  When I woke up, this was there." She replied with a shrug. 

A strange dream?  I thought.  That reminded me of a dream that I had once......and it was really strange.  Could it be a coincidence or is it connected?

"Is what a coincidence or is it connected?" Lithuanna asked me perplexed.  Niall watched us silently.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yeah you did."

"Oh oops."

"So did you mean?" She asked me curiously.

"I mean, I had a really strange dream before.  And when I woke up, there was a mark on my....." I say before I stop talking.  I slowly turned to my right shoulder and pull down the ragged, torn, bloody shirt.  There lied the silver mark that I had seen before.  The mark was a dragon shaped into an awkward oval.  It's long neck curved down near its lower body.  One of its wings was fanned out.  Its tail curved into the same direction as its head was.  It was small, but anyone could tell we had the same exact mark.  I looked up at her in even more surprise and shock.