Daniella and Eleanor are coming for a visit......oh shit.

Arya's POV

I flickered my eyes around the room.  I already knew that there werewolves in this world that I lived in.  But I didn't know that there were other super natural beings in the world.  My eyes refused to stop moving.  They kept on going from one unknown person to another.  I finally looked over to Liam who was still glaring at the perky blond woman.

"How is she a werewolf, yet she doesn't know that vampires exist?" A man about maybe six" or six" one' with eyes similar to Harry's.  He had black hair that reminded me of Val.

"VALERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelped out cutting Liam off from speaking to the tall guy. "Do Valerie, Zayn, and Niall even know that we're alive????  How long have we been here?????  Valerie is gonna be pissed off!!!!!!!" I blurt out continuing on to my previous thought.

"Arya." Liam interrupted me before my train would took off from the station leaving me blubbering random shit. "They don't know yet.  The phone line is down because a tree fell over the landlines.  The only reason why we have electricity is because they have a generator to keep the power going.  We've been here for about six hours.  And yes, the people who saved our lives are vampires." Liam tells me without holding anything back.  I stare at him for a second before looking over to Louis and Harry.

"Well, mate." Louis called out from where he was surrounded by vampires. "You could've laid down the vampire thing a little easier."

Zayn's POV

I glared at Niall and Valerie.  We were outside for over three hours.  Niall had been convinced that someone else must of found them and saved them.  I refused to quite looking for them.  Niall whacked so hard that I actually passed out.  Vampires rarely pass out.

"Zayn.  We want to find them too.  My best friend is out there with a bunch of boys/werewolves.  Do you think that I don't want to help them????" Val asks me.  I flinched when I heard her quote me.  I advert her furious gaze.

"She's right Zayn.  Arya is out there with a bunch of boys/werewolves.  But one thing that I do know is that Liam will keep them all alive." Niall adds onto to Valerie's statement.

"Then why did he howl?" I ask Niall even though I know that he doesn't have an answer.

"Liam howled?" Val asks curiously.  I look up at Niall.  He looked right back at me.  Neither of us told her that we had heard Liam howl.  He howled for help.  Her human ears, even if they are slightly above a normal human senses, wouldn't hear it from how ever far away they were from us.

"That's we found out that they needed help." I tell her carefully.  Niall was about to tell her something but his phone went off cutting him even before a sound came out of his mouth.

We're international.  So international.  International.  So international.  You can't catch me b-

Niall's phone blares International Love by Pitbull from the medical room.  Niall dashes into the room to answer it. "Ello?" Niall answers from the other room.  As he walks back with his phone in hand, I beg in my mind that it's Liam, Harry, Louis, or Arya calling him.

Hey Niall.  It's me, Daniella.   I hear Daniella's voice call out from the phone.

"D-Daniella?" Niall stutters out Daniella's name.

SHIT!!!!!!! This is not good!!!!!  Daniella doesn't know that Liam and the other werewolves are lost somewhere within this blizzard!!!!!!!!!  She's gonna ask for Liam, then we're gonna have to tell her.  I panick within my thoughts.