You need our help

Liam's POV

The wind howled in my ears.  Louis shiver with his some how unfrozen body.  I nosed him to try and move him slightly.  I sniffed Arya.  I could hear her heart beat slowing down.  It's beats were irrational.  It kept on changing it never stayed the same for more than a minute.  I looked over to Harry's unmoving figure.  I rammed my head into him as hard as I possible could without moving my body as much as possible.  Harry only responded with a small whimper.  He worried, they all worried me.  I look at the trees that were surrounding us.  I was searching for anything.  Anything that might help us.  A pair flashing emarld eyes had suddenly been caught in the corner of my eye.  I whipped my head around to see the figure better.  Two more pairs of eyes, a pair of blue eyes and a pair of gray eyes,  had settled beside the first set of emarld eyes that I'd seen.  Fear clawed at my insides as the yellow-eyes came closer to our shivering group.  As weak as I was, I managed to pull myself up to my feet.  I stood protectively in front of Louis, Arya, and Harry.  I struggled to see the new comers' figures through the snow that was continuing to blur past us.  I growl when they were about two or three meters away from us.  The one who had seemed like the leader before stepped closer to me.  I growled more at him.  Louis whimpered from behind me.  I risked a look back him to see what might have been wrong.  He was shaking even harder than he was before.  Harry lifted his head enough to try and pull Louis closer to him.  Arya's heart rate was slowing down even more.  Harry pulled her closer to him.  He had seemed to have realized that something was going on and that he needed to take care of Louis and Arya.  I whirl my head once again toward the three unmoving figures.

"We are here to help.  We can smell the girl's blood from here.  You aren't going to last off for much longer if you don't accept our help.  We had a warm home not far from here.  One of the members in our coven passes by as a medical doctor at a local hospital.  You can trust us.  We know that you trust some of our kind to some existent.  We can smell them on your fur and on the others too." The one closest to me says.  I glare at him for a moment then I look back at the others.  He was right.  If I didn't let them help us, then we won't survive for much longer.  I slowly take a few steps backwards.  I focus on my human body.  I feel my bones shifting back into place.  I blinked my human eyes for second trying to regain my bearings.  I look over to the strangers and send them a pleading look.

I fall onto my knees as I beg them, "Help us.  Please.  Help us."  Suddenly my head began to swim around in circles.  I felt out of place, not in my body but in my body at the same time.  The ground raced towards me as I fell limply with tiredness and fatigue.  I except to meet the ground but it never came.  My eyes closed themselves against my will.  I fell unconscious before I could register any thing else.

Zayn's POV

I froze for a moment.  I struggled to find any one of their scents.  Niall was searching around the area for any traces of them.  We lost their scent somehow.  It was like, someone had manipulated our senses.  I darted over towards a large tree that might have answers.  A smell was just sweeping off of the tree.  I stopped when I was about ten or fifteen feet away from the tree.  The scent was drving me crazy.  My body knew what it was, but my brain can't register it yet.  I stepped forward to inspect the tree when I noticed a red cloud on the snow.  Snow had already begun to cover it, but the red was still slightly visible.  I crouch down to look at the stain better.  I reached out and scooped someof it up with my hand.  I pulled to closer to my face and smelled it.  The second it was up close to my face, I felt something inside me buckle.  BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hissed and jumped back about twenty feet.  I shook the blood stained snow out of hand.  It was Arya's blood.  Her blood smells so sweet.  It would be impossible for both of us, Niall and I, to control our thirst around fresh blood.  Small cuts and bruises we can deal with.  But judging with at amount of blood that there was here, we would most likely lose control and kill her.  We might only hunt animals, but we can't control ourselves if blood was just seeping out of a wound non-stop or a person covered with blood.  It doesn't matter wither the blood is fresh or dry, it would drive us crazy.  I forced myself to not think about the frozen blood.  I sniffed the air around me, trying to ingorne the smell of blood.   Liam's scent caught my attention.  I uttered a growl that came from the back of my throat.  Niall appeared by my side in ten seconds after my growl.  I darted off into the woods once again, following the new trail that I'd found.

Amethyst's POV

I paced around nervously.  I've never really meet werewolves before.  James normal tries to keep me away from their kind.  We all heard that wolf's howl.  It was full of pleading and begging of someone to come and help them.  James had taken Robert and Acheron with him to go and save the werewolf or werewolves.  He told me to get ready just in case someone gets hurt.  Rebecca stared at me while I was pacing around.

"Are you worried about meeting your first werewolf?" She asked me.  I glare at her.

"Not I'm not.  I'm worried about James, Robert and Acheron.  James had always told me about how werewolves love to rip our kind apart and into pieces.  I can't but worry if the werewolf or werewolves are going to do that to them." I admit.  James was our clan leader.  James had saved me from the brink of death twenty years ago.  I owned him my life and the fact that I didn't want to be a killer.  He taught me how to live without hunting humans.  We feed on only animal blood.  I looked over to where Elizabeth was staring in the fire's dancing flames.  She was silent, just like she usually was when  Robert wasn't here.  I went over to my little medical room that James had gotten for me when we first moved in here.  We were probably leave this house in about five or six more years in order not to arouse suspicion.  I began to look for the basic medical needs just in case someone got hurt.  Even if James hadn't told me to do that before he rushed outside, I would've done it anyways.

Ever felt so close, but yet you're so far away.  Ever went down the wron-

Rebecca's phone starts to go off.  She grabs it and answers it. "Hello.  Oh hey Acher-  Wait four werewolves!?!?!?!?!?!?  One of them is bleeding to death!?!?!?!?!?  Their all freezin-  Okay I won't repeat everything that you say.  About how much longer til you and bring them here?  About two minutes, got it.  We start getting things ready.  Bye." Rebecca hangs up.  She looks up at Elizabeth and I. "They found four werewolves.  One of them is bleeding to death.  They're all freezing to death.  They'll be here in about two minutes.  Can you help me make hot chocolate and other warm things for the werewolves Elizabeth?"

"I go get started." She says.  She gets up and then she disappears into the kitchen.  Rebecca looks at me.

"Amethyst.  You need to get ready to save this werewolf's life.  You only have two minutes to prepare.  I'll be in the kitchen with Elizabeth if you need anything." She says as she heads into the kitchen.  I rush over to my medical room.  I start to sterilize some of the more common medical utensils.  I pull lots of gauze out of a cupboard.  I grab a fresh roll of medical tape.  I yank out thre rolls of bandages.  I look around for a bottle of peroxide to clean her wounds.

"AMESTHYST!!!!!!!  YOU NEED TO SAVE HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!" James' voice yells out as he races inside.  I can blood.  I stand human blood better than most vampires can.  James bursts inside of the room with a small bloody figure in his arms.  I take her from him and quickly places her on the medical table.  I kick James out of the room.  I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.  I lean over her as I begin to inspect her wounds.

________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AMAZAYNING!!!!!!!!!!!  I'VE HAD TWO PEOPLE ASK ME FOR THIS PART!!!!!!!!  cookis5700 and bumblegum5501 THANK YOU FOR BEGGING FOR THIS NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M JUST SO HYPED UP!!!!!!!!!!  I'M HYPED UP ABOUT THIS STORY AND THE FACT THAT I GOT KICKED OUT OF GEOMETRY!!!!!  I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I HAD GOTTEN KICKED OUT OF THAT CLASS UNTIL THE END OF A SCHOOL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WAS RUNNING AROUND MY ENGLISH CLASSROOM CAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!  OTHER KIDS WERE LAUGHING AT WHEN THEY SAW HOW HYPED UP I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        Okay I am done ranting..............for now.  But anyways what do you guys think of this twist with the new vampires?  I'm planning on keeping them in the story for a little while.  But anyways the song that I put up with this part.  The name of the song is Invisible by Jason Chen.  I've been listening to this song for a while now.  I am at a moment when I can't do anything but help to replay the song over again.  I like this song so much.  Okay.  That's it for today.................

                     Bye

                             Zayn   <3