Cell Phone Signal

Val's POV

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

I sat up looked over to the door. Niall and Zayn dashed into the room the second that I stood up. I start to walk over to the door, but a hand grab my arm stopping me in my tracks. I turn to see Niall holding me back.

"Let Zayn get the door." Was all he said before I heard the from the door click open.

"ZAYN!!!!!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S NIALL?????" A loud shrilly voice came from the door. Zayn stepped off to the side to allow them come in. The first woman that came in had dark chocolate eyes. Sh had dark brown frizzy/curly hair with highlights. Her skin was lightly sun-kissed. Pale, but had color to it. She was about may be 5' 6" or 5' 7". The other woman had long wavy light chestnut brown hair. Her skin color was little more tanner than the first woman who came in. Her eyes looked light it might be in between a hazel color or a chocolate color. She was about an inch or two taller than the other woman.

"Where's Niall???" Another voice asked Zayn. The second woman who came had asked Zayn the question. She voice was much quieter and gentler than the other voice.

"I'm over here loves." Niall calls out before walking over to the two strangers that just walked into Arya's house. He embraced both of the women and then gestured me. "That's Valerie." He then walked over me and gently pulled me over to Zayn and the two strangers.

"Valerie." Zayn spoke. "This is Eleanor and Daniella." He gestured to the taller woman first, then gestured to the other woman.  I shyly wave at them.

"Even though Zayn told you who I am, I want to tell you myself." She gave me a huge grin and walked over to me. "Hi.  My name's Daniella Peazer.  Eleanor.  Why don't you could over here and introduce yourself to Valerie?"

"Val." I corrected Daniella.  She smiled at me and looked back at Eleanor.  Eleanor walked over to Daniella and I.

"I'm Eleanor." She quietly.

"She's kind of shy around new people."  Daniella explains.  I looked Eleanor in the eyes and knew immediately that we would get along well. "Well." Daniella says while clapping her hands together. "Where are the rest of the boys and this girl that Zayn here seems to like?" I look over at Zayn and Niall.

Oh shit.  This is going to be an interesting conversation.  I think to myself.

Arya's POV

"Damn.  Those vampires work fast." I say as I stare at the vampires who are clearing the front door of snow.  They're throwing the snow back away from the door and into what ever is in front of their house.

"I know." Louis says from beside me.  After our not-so-little 'incident,' Louis and I have gotten closer.

"Do you guys want anything, or do you just want to sit there and stare at them like weirdos?" A voice asks Louis and I from behind.  I behind me to see Rebecca, the blond woman first mentioned that they are vampires, grinning at Louis and I foolishly.

"How long were you there for?"

"I just got here."

"How did you get there so silently?"

"Practice makes perfect over the centuries." Sh says while shrugging.

"I feel like I'm being left out of this conversation." Louis perks up from beside me.

"Don't do anything crazy Louis.  Please don't." I sign as I turn my head towards him.

"Or what?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me.