Someone....Anyone....Help us.......

Valerie's POV

"NIALL!!!!!!!!  DON'T EAT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S FOR THE OTHERS WHEN THEY GET BACK!!!!!!!!!  THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DRINK THE HOT COLD EITHER!!!!!!!  GET BACK HERE WITH THAT SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!  STOP TAKING THEIR FOOD!!!!!!!  NIALL STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ZAYN DON'T JUST SIT THERE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!  HELP ME WITH NIALL!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.  Niall was trying to eat the sandwiches that I made for Arya and the other boys when they get back.  Zayn was laughing his ass off while he watch me chase Niall around with the random cooking utensils that I grabbed to try and to use to try and stop Niall from eat the food.  When Niall finally gave up on the food after about twenty minutes of me chasing him around, he put the sandwiches back.  I smugly smiled at him as he placed them back.  He shot me a devilish grin as he grabbed two mugs of hot chocolate before running off with them.  I groaned as I started to chase after Niall once again.  Zayn was just simply having a blast laughing his ass off.  I stopped chasing after Niall and marched over to Zayn.  He shut up and looked at me.  I growled at him and pointed at Niall.  I have no idea how I looked like, but Zayn looked like he was about to piss in his pants with fear.  He shrank back for a second, but then he blast away from the sofa and began to chase Niall.  Niall zoomed past the kitchen and put the mugs back.  Little bits of hot chocolate dribbled down the sides of the cups.  I laid down on the sofa.  I stretched myself before relaxing.  Niall and Zayn were playfully pushing each around when they came back to the area that I was at.  I pulled my phone out of my bra.  Yes.  My bra.  I keep it there when I feel to lazy to put it in my pocket or if I don't have pockets.  I glanced at time.  It was 3 PM.  Arya, Liam, and Harry left at about 11:30ish.  I signed with worry.  Niall and Zayn noticed my sign of worry.

"They'll be fine Val.  Trust me." Niall told me with a smile.  He climbed over me and was now laying beside me.

"It'll be better if you take a nap Val.  They'll be here when you walk up." Zayn encouraged me.  I turn and face Niall.  He doesn't say a word, and neither do I.  I felt a blanket being put on me.  I looked behind and saw Zayn putting it on both Niall and I.  I heard Zayn's foot steps as he walked away.  I turned back to Niall.  I stared into his ice blue eyes for a few minutes before I rested my head on his shoulder.  I close my eyes and begin to fall into a fitful sleep.

Liam's POV

I was panting hard.  With extra weight on my back, it was even harder to run through the thickening blankets of snow that continued to cover the ground.  I could barely see a head of me.  I stop for a break.  Louis and Harry come up slowly behind me.  Harry was panting even more heavier than I was.  Arya and Louis fell off of our backs.  We both collapse almost simultaneously.  Even though were both weak at the moment, I gently bring Arya and Louis in between of Harry and I.  Since werewolves are warmer than normal humans, we have to keep them.  Plus, huddling together will keep us more warmer than if we were just laying down all by ourselves.  I nuzzle Arya trying to get some sort of sign that would say that she's still alive.  Her body is freezing.  I look over to Harry.  He shivering horribly.

Harry!  You need to stay awake!!!!!!!!!  You can't fall asleep!!!!!!!!  If you fall asleep, then you might not ever wake up!!!!!!!  I try to encourage him to say awake.

I'm just so cold and tired Liam.  I can't fight it any more.  I'm sorry Liam.  Harry signs before he closes his eyes.  I roughly push him with my head.  He refuses to open his eyes.  I pull my heavy body up to my feet.  I lean my head back as I howl.  I howl a howl full of pleading.  Pleading for someone to help me.  If no one came to help us, then we all dead.  Louis starts to shiver.  I stop my howling.  I curl up around Arya, Louis, and Harry.  I look around at the snowy landscape searching for anything that might help us.  I see nothing.  I huddle closer to the others.  I silently pray in my mind, begging for some type of help.

Zayn's POV

I heard a howl.  Not just anyone's howl though.  It's Liam's howl.  Shivers run down my spine.  Something's wrong.  I walk quickly over to where Niall is on the sofa with Val.  Niall's eyes were wide and shocked.  He must of heard it as well.

"You heard it too, didn't you?" I ask him.  He nods.  Valerie stirs slightly with Niall's simple movement.

"Make a note for Val when she wakes up and doesn't see us.  We'll leave as soon as the note is made." Niall says quickly.  I nod.  I grab a piece of paper  and a pen.  I rapidly write something down about how it was necessary that we left but we would be back within the next few hours.  If we didn't come back, then something bad had to have happen.  It took me only about two minutes to write the note.  When I looked back at Niall, he was already up and getting ready to go.  He had placed a blanket or two in the his place next to Val.  He picked up several coats from a closet that was in the room and then looked at them with a frown.  I understood what he was thinking about.  I walk over to the closet and pull out several more.

"They gonna need these.  Liam wouldn't just make a call just to say hi.  There's something wrong and when we find them, they could be freezing to death." I quickly say in a low and quick voice in order to avoid having Valerie wake up.  He nods and jogs over to the front door.  I follow him.  Vampire don't really need anything to survive other than blood.  Niall and I can just go out in our birthday suits and still be alive after a week or two.  Louis dared me to do it so I know it's possible.  I glance over at Niall before I head outside.  He looks back at me.  Between Niall and I, I'm the best tracker.  Liam sometimes has me track some that he can't pick up.  I step outside and take a whiff of the air.  Liam's, Harry's, and Arya's scent is still faintly there.  The wind and snow had covered it up greatly during these past few hours.  But we know Harry's and Liam's scent well enough in order to catch the faint scent.  Niall shuts the door behind us after he steps outside.  He looks over to me as I flick my head southwest.  I dart ahead of him and he follows me.  The wind blowing in my face makes it more difficult to track their scent.  We're coming guys.  Just hold on a little bit longer.  I plead silently inside of my head.  I shake out all other thoughts and focus more on their vanishing scents.

______________________________________________________________________

YES!!!!!!!!!!!  ANOTHER PART DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OVER FIVE HUNDRED READS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   THIS JUST MAKES YOU GUYS EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AWESOME FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M TRYING TO TYPE UP THE NEXT PARTS FASTER NOW JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS IS FOR AKALA IF SHE IS READING THIS........My writing sucks, but these people apparently love it!  :)           Okay I am done ranting for now.  Thank you guys so much for continuing to read this story.  Over 500 reads guys.............DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!  Is all I can say.  You guys are just supporting me so much by your reads.  I'm that this part is short, but I don't want this part and the next part in the same section.  I want two different parts.   Yeah soooooo that's it for today guys.  If you have any questions on anything, just post them on the story or on my page.  Yeah sooooooooooooooooooo  (Note the longer sooooo)

                                 Bye

                                       Zayn      <3