Do you think that I don't want to help them?????

VAlerie's POV

I was pacing around the room.  Once the boys and Arya left, Zayn and Niall helped me fix the house.  Despite Niall being a vampire, he loved to eat human food.  Niall was sitting on the couch eating some Doritos.  I might've joined him if I wasn't so worried about Arya and the other boys.

"You do know that we can count your every step because of your pacing?" Zayn speaks breaking the silence that hung over us.  I glare at him.

"Well then I'm sorry Zayn.  I can't but worry about my best friend who is out there with a bunch of wolves in the middle of a blizzard." I growl at him.  His eyes darken.

"I know Valerie.  Louis has been out there for hours without being able to warm himself.  Do you not think I'm worried about him too?" He growls right back at me.  I look away, ashamed.

"Hey guys, don't fight.  We're all worried about them.  But we can't let the tension go out on everyone else.  We have to remain calm.  Val?" Niall says, breaking into our little argument.

"Yeah Niall?" I sign.

"Do you know there might be some first aid stuff.  The others might come back hurt for some reason.  It's better to be prepared for nothing instead of not being prepared for something." He suggests.

"It tends to be good luck.  For example, if you bring an umbrella, it never rains.  But the one day you don't bring one, is the one day it rains.  Sometimes it does rain when you do bring an umbrella, but it just depends." Zayn say agreeing with Niall's idea.

"If were gonna do this guys, then follow me.  Arya's mother truly enjoys staying prepared.  She has just about everything.  I'm so serious guys.  You haven't seen a medical cabinet like Arya's mother's cabinet." I tell them as I lead the way to the cabinet.

"Are you trying to trick us?" Zayn asked me suspiciously.  I stop in front of a door and look at Zayn and Niall.  I open the door and their jaws drop so low that they are literally touching the floor.

"Does this look like I'm tricking you guys?' I ask Zayn.  The door that I had opened was supposed to be a guest room when Arya and her mother moved in.  Sea decided to be creative and use that room for another purpose.  She just basically turned it into a medical ward for themselves.  She said that they might need it for the future.  Out of the seven years that they've lived here, they've never once needed it.  I stepped inside of the room and took out the basic medical supplies that they might need when they come back.  Band-aides.  Check.  Alcohol.  Check.  Bandages.  Check.  Medical gloves.  Check.  Gauze.  Check.  Antibiotic ointment.  Check.  Hospital tape.  Check.  Hmmmmm.  What else could we need when they get home?  I ask myself.  I was about to ask the boys before a voice right next to my ear stopped me.

"They might need blankets or something like that." Niall's voice trailed off.  I whip over to face him.  He standing right behind me.  Zayn was looking around the room silently.

"H-how did you know what I was about to-" My voice shakily starts to ask Niall, but Zayn cuts me off as he wanders around the room.

"Say?  He does things like that all the time.  When humans are turned into vampires, we get some sort of special power.  Niall got his to mind read people.  If he tries hard enough, then he might be able to talk to you from his mind.  We haven't been vampires for very long, that's why he's still trying to train himself." Zayn explains from across the room, still wandering around the room.

"What's your special power then Zayn?" I ask him curiously.

"Elements." Was his curt reply.  Niall took this opportunity to butt in and explain Zayn's power to me.

"His power is elemental.  He can manipulate the elements.  He not very good at it, but he's getting stronger every week.  If this keeps up, then the rest of the boys and I think that he might be able to make his own personal weather forecast." Niall joked.  I march over to Zayn and look him in the eye.

"If you are getting so strong, then why can't you do something about this storm!!!  Arya, Louis, Liam, and Harry are all out there freezing their asses!!!  Yet you have the power to calm the storm down, but you don't!!!  Tell me why you aren't doing something!!!!!!!!"  I hiss at him angrily.  His milk chocolate brown eyes look at me in the eye.

"Do you think that I actually don't want to help them.  I would if I could but I can't.  What Niall said is true, but the thing about my elemental powers is that is weakens me when I use them.  It might only be for a little while but it weakens me.  My power isn't like Niall's Val.  He can just use it when ever he wants to, but my power isn't like that.  If I even tried to weaken the storm, even by making it less only one single snowflake, it would leave me unconscious.  I can't do anything to manipulate the weather.  True I can manipulate somethings, but everything.  I can move water, dirt, accelerate plant growth, and create mini tornadoes, but I can't make weather come or go." He started to say calmly but, his voice held bitterness at the end.  He left me silent. "I don't any of the to get hurt any more than you do.  But I can't do anything about it.  No matter how much it pains me to let them out in some storm." He said with pain fulling his words.  His eyes shut tightly.  He sucked in his breathe.  He remained silently for a few minutes.  Niall walked over to where we were.  He stood behind me as he watched for Zayn's next movement.  Zayn's eyes flashed opened.  He blinked a few times before he spoke once again. "You could use some hospital scissors too.  If we do use the bandages or the hospital tape, then your gonna need something to cut it with."  A faint smile appeared on his lips.  He clearly wanted to change the subject.  I let his rapid change of subjects slide by.  I nod as I walk over to one of the twenty medical cabinets that were in the room and fished around for some medical scissors.  When I found some, I put them with the other medical supplies.  I walk back to where Niall and Zayn stood unmoving, but watching my every step.

"Well???  Now what do we do???" I ask them both.  Niall's eyes brighten as he thinks of something.  Zayn groaned.

"I know that look in his eye." Zayn groaned.  Niall didn't anything that Zayn had said.

"We could make them something warm to eat.  Werewolves love eating food, just like me." He says with a sign as he rubs his hand against his stomach.  We both stare at him silently.  I glance over at Zayn as he glances over at me.  We both walk away from Niall and head to the kitchen. "Was it something I said????" Niall hollered from behind us when he realized that he was alone.

_________________________________________________________

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!  ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS STORY HAS OVER FOUR HUNDRED READS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU GUYS MUST LOVE MY HORRIBLE WRITING SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!  YOU ALL ARE JUST SUCH AMAZAYN, FABULOUIS, PHENOMINIALL, BRILLIAM, AND EXTRAORDINHARRY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!  I JUST USED THE WORD AMAZAYN, FABULOUIS, PHENOMINIALL, BRILLIAM, AND EXTRAODINHARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BY USING ALL OF THE WORD-NAME-VERSION-THINGYS OF ONE DIRECTION........................................................................................... I JUST CALLED ALL OF YOU GUYS AWESOME IN DIRECTIONERS LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                     Okay I am done ranting for now.  Nothing has come in yet about my parent's situation.  It should be coming in soon, but we just don't know when the will be.  All hell will bring loose when my dad gets that card.  But anyways on another subject.  Thank you for reading my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i don't know if you just might of accidental clicked on here by accident and then left rapidly or if you are actually readind this.  But thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you like this story, then you might like my other story.  I personally think that this story is better than my other story, but you can check it out if you want to.  It's just a regular One Direction fanfic you guys are curious.  But yeah, that's really it for today.

                                Bye

                                     Zayn    <3