Valerie wants to give someone an ass whooping

Val's POV

"We've been in here for hours!!!!!" I moan to no one in particular.

"We've only been in the car for twenty minutes." Eleanor laughs.

"It feels like hours." I groan again.

"May be it's because of the fact that we're in a forest with trees passing us by." Daniella suggests.

"What do you think Zayn? Niall?" Eleanor asks the boys. They remain silent. Eleanor frowns at them. They've been giving us the silent treatment ever since we left to get Arya and the others.

"What's up with the boys? They're making this even more unbearable." I moan again. Eleanor lips twitch into a small smile. I turn and look out my window. Zayn and Niall decided to bring the van in order to bring everyone home in one car. I continue to stare out the window and watch the scenery. I notice some post thingy up ahead of us. I frown. "Hey guys? What's that that's in front of us? It looks kind of like a little post o4r guard area thing." I ask everyone. Daniella and Eleanor frown as they look ahead of us.

"I don't know." Daniella says helplessly.

"We're about to find out." Zayn spoke up from the driver's seat. His voice held no emotion. He slowed down a bit and stopped at the guard house. A few gruff words can from the guard's mouth. Zayn muttered some things to him. The guard stiffened and stood up straighter. The guard walked back to the guard house and pressed a button. The gate opened and Zayn drove past it. I caught the guard's face as we drove by. The guard's eyes were blood red. His face was twisted into a snarl with his lips pulled back. His mouth revealed sharp points as fine as a dagger. A blood curling snarl filled the air. Without knowing it, I leaped backwards and threw myself to the other side of the car.  The van seemed to leap away from the weird body guard.  Niall must of came back here because within the next second, he materialized beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, with his ice blue eyes searching my face.

"W-what was that thing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I stutter out.  The guard's face refused to leave my head.  Niall turned my head and positioned himself in front of me.

"Forget about him for now.  It's going to make you go crazy if you keep on thinking about him.  Just look into my eyes.  Look deeply into my eyes." He told me.  I listened to him just for the hope of getting the guard's blood red eyes.  I looked into his eyes.  His eyes.  His beautiful ice blue eyes.  Eyes that held such compassion.  Such sorrow.  Such worriedness.  The years that he lived through showed through his eyes.  I've never once seen such wisdom in someone who looks only a few years older than me.  His eyes looked right back at me.  His eyes felt as if he was trying to pierce my soul.  Such determination was felt around me.  Something shifted suddenly within the area that surround both of us.  Something was pulling me to him.  Not physical, but internally.  Something flashed in his eyes, but vanished as quickly as it appeared.  The force that he stared at me with was intensified, as if he felt closer to me.

"We're here.  And something is telling me that we have another clan of vampires here." Zayn's voice broke through my trance.  I looked up and saw the surrounding area.  There was a large cozy looking house.  Snow had been moved out of the way of the house and thrown about maybe fifty feet or more away.  The sun glittered against the snow.  I got up and marched away from Niall and the others.  I got out of the van and marched up to the door before anyone could stopped me.  I banged my fist against the front door.  A tall blond person opened the door.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I looked up at her, straight in the eye and said, "I'm here for my best friend."

Arya's POV

"I'm here for my best friend." Was all I heard before I leaped off of the couch and pushed Rebecca away from the door.  I grabbed Valerie and yakked her into a hug.  Val responded immediately.

We embraced each for a few minutes before Amesthyst came running over while yelping, "LET GO OF HER!!!!!!!!  I DIDN'T WORK FOR SIX HOURS NON-STOP FOR YOU TO OPEN HER WOUNDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!" Val leaped back with Zayn, Niall, and two women, I'm guessing Daniella and Eleanor, caught up with Val.  Val did a look over me before her face turned red.  Val was pissed off.

"WHO THE FUCK LET THIS HAPPEN TO ARYA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  TELL ME SO THAT WAY I CAN WHOP THEIR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE THE FUCK IS LIAM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  SOMEONE GET HIS ASS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE'S  LOUIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  WHERE'S HARRY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK THE BOYS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M GONNA MURDER THEM IN THEIR SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M GONNA-"

"SLAP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I finish her sentence, cutting her off.

She took a deep breathe and asked me, "Are you okay?" Concern emanated from her.  I smile at her to reassure her.

"I fine Val.  Don't worry about me.  Amesthyst here is making sure that I don't do anything too extreme." I tell her while quoting the too extreme part.  She laughs.  I turn to look at Rebecca and Amesthyst. "Can they come in?????" I ask them, giving them the puppy dog face.  Rebecca signs.

"Yes, they can.  BUT on one condition." She says getting playful.

"And what is that condition." I ask her curiously.

"Don't be like Harry and Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moans.

"We're right behind you.  It's not like we can't hear you." Louis calls from behind us.  Rebecca rolls her eyes and smiles brightly at the little group that stood in front of their house.  She stepped off to the side brings all of us with her.

"I invite all of you into our home."

___________________________________________________________________

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I POSTED YESTERDAY AND NOW I'M POSTING AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU ALL WHO MADE ME HAVE OVER THREE THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU ALL ARE JUST SOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         But anyways...........  So I had court today with my parents.  I was as nervous as hell.  But I sat on a wooden bench with no comforts at all for four hours.  The real court date wasn't even that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is now in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So I sat in a waiting for hours for nothing.  Now I have to deal with my dad for another five freaking months.  Great, just great.  But anyways thank you all so much for reading my story.  It means a whole lot to me.  If anyone of you readers could just maybe comment on my story after I post this, it would mean the world to me.  So yeah.  I won't be able to work on the next part for very long tomorrow because i have rehearsal.  So yeah....................  Comment and read my story.

           Bye

                    Zayn    <3