Arya has a ummmm uhhhhh beast.

Valerie's POV

My heart was thumping rapidly.  Liam looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.  I have a feeling that he can hear my heart rate rising faster.

"Are you nervous about being in a house full of werewolves and vampires?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.

"That's the least of my problems right Liam.  The quicker I talk to you guys, the sooner we can save Louis form this storm that's about to hit us." I look into his eyes and tell him.  He frowns when he looks up to the sky and sees the sky is darkening rapidly with clouds.  When we get to his house, you could hear people yelling from inside.  Liam opens the door and I gasp right when Liam tenses up.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NO MORPHING IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE THE FUCK IS HARRY!!!!!!!!" Liam roars as he barges inside.  I step inside cautiously walking away from Liam.  Liam looked like he might just morph his self.  A sudden breeze flows by me as one of the vampires runs past me to try and calm Liam down.

"Liam.  Calm down.  Stay in control of your wolf.  Don't let him control you.  Stay in contro-" Zayn says as he looks Liam in the eyes trying to calm him down.  Zayn froze completely when he saw me.  Liam loosens up when Zayn froze.

"Thanks Zayn and she knows.  She knows what she is too.  It's safe around her but not Arya.  Arya still doesn't know yet." Liam tells Zayn.  Zayn visibly relaxes. "HARRY!!!!!!  NIALL!!!!!!!!  GET DOWN HERE FOR A MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liam roars at the ceiling. "It's the only that anyone can call them with them hearing." Liam explains to me when he sees that I was taken back by his yelling.  Niall zoomed past me and was stretched out on what was left on of the couch.  Harry had apparently torn up the house because the couldn't find Louis at all.  Harry came down the stairs a minute later.  He froze when he saw me.  I heard Niall gasp from behind me.  Neither of them didn't realize that I was here.

"Hi wolfy." I tell Harry with a half smile trying to lighten up the mood a bit before I told them about Arya.  Harry looked at Liam questioningly.

"She's knows what we are.  She knows what she is.  Arya doesn't know about herself though.  Valerie has to tell us something though and it has to do with Louis and I think with Arya too.  Am I right Valerie?" Liam asks me to check to see if his guess was right.

I nod and say, "Call me Val, but yes you're right Liam."  Harry seems to swell as he walks over to me.

"Where is he!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He growls at me.  He stood over me.  Anger seem to sweep through him.  And I felt compelled to answer him.

"I don't know." My voice seem to work on its own.  It wouldn't listen to anything my mind told it not to

"Harry.  Don't control her.  She will tell us.  But by her own will.  She told you the truth anyways.  She doesn't know where he is, but she does have some information about what happened to him." Liam told Harry, but Liam looked hazy.  Everything was slowly going blurry.  Harry was suddenly yanked away from me.  My legs suddenly gave out from under me.  I expected to slide onto the floor but someone caught me.  I looked up to see who caught and then I found myself staring into Niall's ice blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.  I nod slowly.  I look around to see where Harry and then I see Zayn and Liam holding Harry back.  Niall's arms pull me closer to him as if to protect me from Harry's gaze that was filled with emotion.  I push Niall away from and then I climb onto the couch.

"You all that know Arya and I are seekers right?" They nod. "There's something about Arya that you guys don't know about her.  Something about that only comes out when she is truly upset about something.  Louis made her cross that boarder line last night. Because of that Louis is gonna be stuck some where in the woods.  Arya has something inside of her.  No one within her family knows what to call it." I paused when I start to feel dizzy.