Untrustworthy

My eyes flutterd letting in the sun.The wind keep howling and nibbling at my skin.I found myself getting closer to the boy beside me.Closer then I should have been. I inhaled his scent and drolled over his aroma.

He smelt like man,work, and outside.It was quite tempting and delicious acctully.

I felt the energy pulsate at my cores.I felt like a new person.Stronger,wiser, and quicker.But,yet,there was one weakness I had.This soul that asleep beside me.I couldn't quite grasp how he made me feel underneath my demonic facade.The eerie truth of what toll he had on me.

Somehow.Someway.I felt him.I knew he was here.And I wanted to look for him.Find him.But, I didn't know why.And last night when he said he knew me.When he whispered he-he loved me.I got this warm,tingling,burning sensation.

Whoever I was.Whoever I had been he knew me.But, I wasn't her anymore.No,I was someone else.No angel.Not Angelina.

But rather I was something more deep, yet unexplained.I was this.A Succubus? Maybe Cambion.But for sure a type off demon offspring.

A lump turned in the pits of my guts.A gilt lump.This was a set up.I was supposed to lead this fimilar stranger to him.To Luke.

Luke.I remember how he pulled me from the woods that night.All I could remember him saying,well mumbling rather is "You can't be dead." And "The Order of Thing's are being changed."

The blank pitiful look in his eyes he had scared me.It was almost like he was scared.I saw the regret that took his face when he decided to change me.I knew it had to be a big decision.

It was either death or life.Even if that meant changing me to this.I replayed the words Lucifer spat at him when he told him he changed me.

"You moron.How do you suppose we go on with everything now.You and I were supposed to change The Orders of Things.Find the person who is and destroy them.As for the girl,let her go.She's no help right now."

I hated the evil smirk that diabolically formed on his lips.

But,I knew I was lead here for many reasons.Faith.Guilt.Yearning.But,most of all vengeance.I was here because Luke and his almighty father wanted to get back at me.Make me hurt.Hurt him.Hurt everyone inclined to us.

I wondered what we had did.Perhaps the old me would know that.But not the new me.No,the new me barley knew her past.It was as if everything was sucked dry from me.And I knew that's what he wanted.

He wanted me to forget so, he could win.He wanted that girl,Candice.Because,she knew the answers.Because,he knew Cole would look and fight for her.

Then there's me.A piece.A piece to this puzzle.He wanted me for some sick reason.He needed me.Alive through this all.He needed something I had.Something he didn't have.

I shuddered at the memorie I last had with him.

"Angelina" he hissed.

I eyed him nonchalantly.Showing him I wasn't afraid.

"You have something I want."

"Like what?" I asked.Surprised he needed something from me.

"Your power.You have the power,you're the last piece to it."

I gritted my teeth."To what?World abomination?" He laughed.It sounded more like an evil cackle in my ears.

"It's a shame.Poor mommy and daddy died for you.And the funny part is,they didn't have to.No,but I wanted to see you break."

I wanted to yell at him.Show him how much that hurt me. But instead I swallowed my spit."W-what do I have to do with any of this?"