Time Well Spent

"Hey?" said Cole.I looked at our intertwined fingers and smiled.This felt so good.So right.I looked up towards the sky where I knew heaven was,and smiled.Because part of me knew and sort of felt Ana,Luke and Candice were smiling back at me.I looked over at Luke saying "Yea?"

"You think that'll ever happen again? I mean to others like us?"

I thought about it.Beginning from end. How it all started,the hate,the kiss the whole story. It was all to overwhelming."I hope not.I hope they can just be happy, live their lives like any other couple ya know?"

He nodded.Looking back up at the sky. "Sometimes I talk to her.In my dreams mostly, it's like she never left.But,she did.When I wakeup she's gone.I still feel as if it was my fault as if I dragged her into my mess."

"Our" I corrected. "Our mess.It's not anyones fault.No one chose this. But,I'm glad to have you.I'm glad you're never gonna leave.

I was about to speak when a sudden flash submerged my brain.I was sucked in to one of my visions, Luke usually sent them to me.And other times my mind felt obligated to do it.

"She's coming here tommorow?" said my mother

"Yea." answered Luke, "her and Cole.We want to all be at the same place. So meet us at Soul Savers."

"My baby is really alive.Lord thank you. Babe did you hear that Angel is still alive."

"Bless her heart." says his husky voice.Ana is beside Luke smiling. Luke smiles at me and then the show is over.I come into contact with the real world.

"Bad vision? Luke needs to learn how to send them more efficient."

"No" said Luke "he needs to learn to keep his hands off you.I don't wanna be a grandpa."

"Luke get out of here." I yell.It was weird to do,because I was yelling in my own head.

"Fine,see you tonight then?"

I nodd. And Cole gives me the wide eyes. "What?"

"Huh?"

"You nodded...

"Nothing, let's go out to Steak and Shake to eat."

"Shouldn't we return to the palace first?" he questioned with assertiveness. "They didn't ask us to rule for nothin'."

"Who said I wanted to be Queen?" she squeaks. Wrapping the cover over her body for warmth. Sluggishly getting off the truck. "You did,  when you decide to love me."