Tag You're It

"B-but you can't leave" she murmured.

"Candy, I have to. I've already lost her once. And if this is faith. If this is real.Then I have to fight for this, because this is what I want. Okay? This isn't about everyone else anymore" I paused "No, this is much bigger then me and her and if this is what I need to do, then Candy I'm doing it".

Her eyes dropped but I seen hope in her heart. I seen love.

"I won't let you do this alone".

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°

Three Days Earlier

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Candice, Candice wake up". I shook her body.

Her eyes shot open "Cole what the hell".

"I need help" I said more needless then ever.

She was still waking up but on full alert. "You wanna talk about Angelina?".

"Get outta my head Candy".

She gave me a smile. "I Facebooked her a while back."

"Look" I handed her the ribbon from dream. "What? Is it hers?" she asked intrigued. I nodded "But, I got it from a dream".

She eyed it with intent.

"A dream?".

"Cole, you need to go to this site. She handed me the piece of paper on her pink pastel desk.

I flopped down in her chair and typed in the link.

The website loaded with in seconds.

I scrolled down and revealed the text.

Day Breakers 

•Two things that don't mix 

example: Light and Darkness

History  

Day breakers originated in the 1500's around the medieval times. Day Breakers are opposites that instead of repelling they attract. It is said that they are most powerful and rare to find. Other sources believe that Day Breakers only turn up every few decades, but some can come at any time. Day Breakers can be the end and begging of something new.

I looked over at Candy. "What does any of this mean".

She gave me her lemon face. "It means you and Angel could possibly be Day Breakers."

"I've researched on more sites and your predicament is more then odd, but I realized that you only feel that way as she does because she could be your potential mate."

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Listen, at first I was going to keep this to myself. Because I didn't want to get into trouble." She huffed.

She rested on her bed and whispered " I know where Angel lives. And I also know If you decide to avoid her. Not only will you two fall apart, so will the structure of things. It is written that Day Breakers break the day. The Last Day".

I eyed her "The one Angels and Demons celebrate right? The one with the Right Star".

She nooded.

"But, why would we" I started.

"I've wondered to but, the best conclusion so far is-war. If you to cast the Right Star together all things woven together will break. You have to hurry Cole, if you don't cast, it will end badly and the saddest thing is, it won't be easy."

I sighed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The next day me and Candy researched. The biggest part was getting Angelina to listen and the bigger part was getting her from Alaska.

I was in my bed thinking when a vision slowly played in my head.

"I have to go Cole" she said.

"He's looking for us both and if I have any chance its now".

It was like she was talking me.

"Im leaving Alaska, you may or may not find me soon. Cole, God has Angel's searching to kill me. I can't be home much longer."

I came back to the real world.

Thinking what the hell just happened.

I wanted to know more but graduation was just around the corner. After my hat was thrown and speech was given we drove to Denny's. My family and I ate and they wished me luck in the future.

After dinner we drove home. Everything didnt make since but, me and Angel did.I was going to be with her after all this. And i was going to find her.

If she was already gone then i couldnt contact her. But I could, through thoughts. Or she could for the most part.

I went to sleep that night with distrought feelings and high hopes.

My window shined brightly and the light sun made its way in through the satin. I threw my feet over the bed before yawning. The smeel of fresh bread made my stomache growl but the voyage I was about to take made it drop.