Alone

"Graduation is tommorow" shouted Candice" I can't believe your leaving me" she said in a saddened tone.

I smiled "Aww sis, you know I love you so much. I promise to to visit you. And I'll cancel everything for your graduation"

She turned into the driveway.

"Look, I'm sorry" she pleaded.

"I was wrong for being selfish and not taking in consideration of how you felt for her".

My grip tightened I really didn't want to hear this. Not now.

"So I've been researching, and your sickness and it's uncommon". She handed me some papers.

"I figured once you had the chance to.leave. You'd find her. I've been texting her since she left. She has the same sickness you do." she was getting out the car.

I slid myself out as well.

"Thanks. But no thanks" I've been writing her. And it's clear she's moved on.".

"But" she interjected.

"Its done Candice" I folded the papers and forced them into my pockets. Her face was flushed and she nodded while soaring into the house. I hope she wasn't upset.

I locked the door behind me.

I sprinted up the stairs and drifted to sleep.

She kissed my check before darting away. "Catch me Cole". She was giggling and leaping through the grass.

I chased after her. Picking up flowers as I did.

She laughed again "Na na na boo boo, you can't catch me" she taunted. This was the Angelina I loved. I ran harder this time. My feet making prints in the meadow.

I tackled her. "Gotcha bogger". She smiled as we rolled over. She was by my side" I'm your boggery girlfriend so,hey,its okay". I grinned. I've herd something like that before havent I?

I held out the bouquet of flowers. "Awww Cole". She smelt them. "I love our meadow". We sat up as I put my arm around her. "I love you" I snuck.

She smiled once more. She leaned in for a kiss. Her lips soft on mine. Our breathing fastened. And she turned me over so that she was on top. I pulled her ribbon from her hair.

"I love you to".

I kissed her again.

"Cole" she called "Cole". I peeked at her. She was fading. "Angel".

She was a ghost now.

"Cole" she whispered and it wasn't long until she was gone and I was left alone.

 I woke up after the dream. My head throbbed and I thought that was the worst part until I saw the same ribbon from the dream.

It was in my hand.